PERFECT HACK (USA)

06/22/2008 10:52 meaurfeus#121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekameron View Post
I get invalid execute...why ?
Same for me :S
06/22/2008 11:58 meaurfeus#122
Ok i've found, it's because you need to put this line on the shortcut target :
"D:\Games\2 Moons\bin\dekaron_nsse.exe" ,preceding
and not :
"D:\Games\2 Moons\bin\dekaron_nsse.exe ,preceding"

It worked for me i hope it will help you ;)
06/22/2008 17:57 szamansamozlo#123
how TO USE speed hack??
06/22/2008 18:17 Dekameron#124
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaurfeus View Post
Ok i've found, it's because you need to put this line on the shortcut target :
"D:Games2 Moonsbindekaron_nsse.exe" ,preceding
and not :
"D:Games2 Moonsbindekaron_nsse.exe ,preceding"

It worked for me i hope it will help you ;)
God bless you mate, it works ! Now to find a nice spot where i'm not seen and i dont bother too many people :D
Ah no, it doesnt "invalid client please reinstall"
06/22/2008 19:50 aznkid337#125
Can someone help me? I do everything correct from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

but when I start up the game, nothing happens.. is there a pop up or somthing that comes up?

BTW: i still see GG when i run the shortcut for dekaron.nsse...what do i do with the bypass launcher?
06/22/2008 21:19 FujiNNN#126
Can Someone help me?
When I log with my char to some server it tell me "Invalid Client plz reinstall"

How I can fix it?
06/22/2008 21:36 Dekameron#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiNNN View Post
Can Someone help me?
When I log with my char to some server it tell me "Invalid Client plz reinstall"

How I can fix it?
While i still cant get the hack to work this problem i managed to fix, you need to reinstall the game and then do the upgrade skip steps correctly, you apparently interrupted the upgrading during 3.0.3 version.
06/22/2008 22:36 FujiNNN#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekameron View Post
While i still cant get the hack to work this problem i managed to fix, you need to reinstall the game and then do the upgrade skip steps correctly, you apparently interrupted the upgrading during 3.0.3 version.
it upgrade the 3.0.3 and after that I delete the folder 3.0.4

But I dont know why it do it to me and for all my friend it works
06/22/2008 23:05 NAZUnlimited#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiNNN View Post
it upgrade the 3.0.3 and after that I delete the folder 3.0.4

But I dont know why it do it to me and for all my friend it works
try this
change back ur hosts file to basic mode (erase everything that says 2moons and/or nprotect, just let the 127.0.0.1 localhost), open the game with the new dekaron shortcut that u made, let the gameguard update, log in, if it didnt say "invalid client " when it finish loading the map, exit normally the game. then u place the 2moons line back to ur hosts file.
06/22/2008 23:45 szamansamozlo#130
how can i use speed hack? and why when i click somewhere my char just going to another place?
06/23/2008 19:19 raigeki#131
any1 have speedhack i need it
06/23/2008 19:30 bottomy#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by szamansamozlo View Post
how can i use speed hack? and why when i click somewhere my char just going to another place?
ok theres tuts on here about how to get speedhack so just go to them.

and when you click the mouse that takes you to the middle of the map realy fast.
06/24/2008 15:10 xfactor888#133
Hy, how to remove crespo dungeon little boss respawn? THX
06/27/2008 09:51 gezsus#134
where he speed hack??
oO?
06/27/2008 10:41 marnelle#135
hey help me... it wont work to my pc... it says my history config is corrupt... wat seems to be the prob?