[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

01/28/2012 15:43 alecz24#121
I have a few questions before i purchase, if you would be so kind to answer.

1) does it have support for the current EU beta and future f2p version?

2) is the software id&pw based or just download and run?

3) in case of an opcode update on the official game, how long does it take you to update your software, and do you give any sort of compensation in case the software is unavailable for some time?
01/28/2012 23:34 Blastradius#122
I'd be happy to :)

1) European Beta support will be added tomorrow. Check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for the release.

2) You require an active account to use the application (thus ID&Pass).

3) It usually takes between 2-4 hours after an announced update. Ninja updates, or updates that I did not notice straight away, are supported within a day. If, for some reason, I cannot update within a day, I extend subscriptions by the missed days upon request of the subscriber. I'm proud to say it never took longer than one day, and the record support is 46 minutes (timed after restart) :P

Let me know if you have further questions. ;)

EDIT @ 00.22 CET: Support for FTP is now available.
01/29/2012 08:14 alecz24#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
I'd be happy to :)

1) European Beta support will be added tomorrow. Check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for the release.

2) You require an active account to use the application (thus ID&Pass).

3) It usually takes between 2-4 hours after an announced update. Ninja updates, or updates that I did not notice straight away, are supported within a day. If, for some reason, I cannot update within a day, I extend subscriptions by the missed days upon request of the subscriber. I'm proud to say it never took longer than one day, and the record support is 46 minutes (timed after restart) :P

Let me know if you have further questions. ;)

EDIT @ 00.22 CET: Support for FTP is now available.
Thanks for clearing that out, i'm currently checking the forums right now, and i must say i'm really impressed.

Thanks for the support, AionScript seems like of a pretty nice quality software.

I boutght it, 6Euros seem quite a bargain.

One question thought, i want to try it out on the Beta, what code do i need to avoid it's launcher ?same as normal EU?

Code:
start Bin32\aion.bin -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noweb -noauthgg
edit nope the code isn't working, could you please help me with it?

edit2

found the correct ip, long live resource manager xD

Code:
start Bin32\aion.bin -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106
02/01/2012 19:56 DeadCookie.#124
is this working on Aion free to play ? im beta player.
02/02/2012 11:41 Blastradius#125
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadCookie. View Post
is this working on Aion free to play ? im beta player.
Yes. :)
02/07/2012 03:42 Nannr#126
Every time I try to kill an elitemob/boss with gravityhack it resets after some seconds. Using OfficialCheatingScript but it won't work? Any suggestions?
02/07/2012 19:27 Blastradius#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nannr View Post
Every time I try to kill an elitemob/boss with gravityhack it resets after some seconds. Using OfficialCheatingScript but it won't work? Any suggestions?
What doesn't work? The cheating script prevents resets through well placed attacks and movement. If it doesn't do that, something is wrong. To determine what this "something" is, please go to our boards for further assistance. It's where we hang out. ;)
02/09/2012 21:11 Torrax#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nannr View Post
Every time I try to kill an elitemob/boss with gravityhack it resets after some seconds. Using OfficialCheatingScript but it won't work? Any suggestions?
Sounds to me that your are not using Ctrl + X, but as Blast mentioned please use the AS Forums and we will try our best to assist you.

My forum name on their is Ryuk so feel free to ask any questions, I am generally online most days.

As for AionScript? I been using it for 2 months, and already got 2 characters to 55 without any effort, and hitting the daily sell limit, easily geting around 10kk a week. (This is not even trying). I love AionScript!

/Ryuk
02/12/2012 13:37 luisman88#129
registration not
}

Who does the math of AionScript? (Look at 'Download AionScript'):?????????????????


help
02/13/2012 17:57 myanmargunner#130
where can i download AION script? .. Kindly Request to Share me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/14/2012 00:20 Blastradius#131
Read the FAQ and download thread. Both are linked from the first post, and both your questions are answered.
02/14/2012 07:30 myanmargunner#132
yes .. i already do the instruction step by step . finished registeration and then there was no link and the lin Aionupdate was dead .. kindly request to send me aionscript from private message. anyway thanks for your help.

myanmargunner
02/14/2012 09:09 Blastradius#133
The download link does work, but since this is not a free application you need to Subscribe to download it. You can use the 1 euro package to give the application a test run to see if you like it. This is also in the instructions. If you already did this, but still can't download, send me a PM on the AionScript forums.
02/20/2012 14:19 norvegas25#134
Got a question does this work on Retail /EU ?
And is it really complicated as it looks like to install aionscript and
Using a .NET 'Class Library' project as a script ?
02/20/2012 19:06 Blastradius#135
Yes, it does work on NA/EU, including Free-To-Play, as well as virtually any other private server you can imagine. The application is not difficult, default settings work well for most purposes. If you want to run instances with a full bot party, you will have to read some tutorials to get your settings done. In this case, it is important to read to avoid wasting your own time asking for help ;) I, and others, will gladly answer any question, technical- and non-technical.

I have also made a lot of support for aspiring developers, if you are not an aspiring developer you can ignore everything related to programming, API's and all those other technical topics. The thread title you have quoted is one of those. The non-technical tutorials are not available to the public without being subscribed. This is the same for downloadable scripts/extensions.