[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

05/30/2007 00:16 godtoremain#13186
can anyone post the link here?
05/30/2007 00:17 mrpeeman101#13187
The Deepblue7 Team Has released "7Ease" This is a program that fully cracks iSRO Bot and along with it is a program named

"7Dater" This program will automatically update the crack so there is no need to search forums for damn SM.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]<---Install anywhere on your PC
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]<--- Better to DL So you can choose wether to pick/sell/store alchemy items

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Uploaded by DB7 site<-- DL V 1.63 & Extract to Silkroad Online folder.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]<--- Extract to your Silkroad Online folder
Go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for more info :)

P.S If it doesn't work try re-installing SRO.. You DON'T need to +k me this isnt my work. The Deepblue7 team made it.. All credits to them even though i slagged them off like a pile of shit haha :D

Status:

Not working ATM, waiting for cleaning up :) Please be patient and do NOT post that it isnt working :) fpsluke says it should be up ASAP, I don't know how long that will be but i hope later today.. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Quote:
Our bot server is down atm for an maintenance. It will be up soon i think.
It was alittle crowded too.
05/30/2007 00:19 rager#13188
read the readme it wont let u bot
05/30/2007 00:19 pipinmali#13189
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

can someone scan and try this

<hr>Append on May 30 2007, 00:20<hr> pw: drknss
05/30/2007 00:20 blackmasks#13190
Hope you get back soon to let us know the status.
05/30/2007 00:21 abohamdy#13191
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it is workin but no zoomhack or muliticlint

but after allll it is working
05/30/2007 00:23 blackmasks#13192
okay, TIGHT. Thanks so much for posting this (pee)man. I will dl it right meow.
05/30/2007 00:26 doobz#13193
Does this allow us to have working skills and the lot?

Or... no? ;D

I'll download now a take a peek xD I'll reply back with my answer ;D
05/30/2007 00:39 th4devil10#13194
Lol who has the big mouths now huh ?
Regards.
Deep
05/30/2007 00:40 doobz#13195
Works lovely, I have alot o' respect for Deepblue7 now ^^
05/30/2007 00:42 th4devil10#13196
Its about time u all did >.>
Took long enough lol
05/30/2007 00:43 7easeworking#13197
Oh MrPeeman with the big mouth who slagged off DB7 now wants to use the products. Oh what products I ask you say, where did they copy it from. well answer is NOWHERE all made by us for public release. R.I.P. 0X33 and rev6
05/30/2007 00:45 mrpeeman101#13198
Hell yeah, i didnt believe him cas he posted alot of what i thought as suspicious, then he banns me for thinking it whichs puts my beliefs even more in the wrong direction, so not really my fault. GJ tho :)
05/30/2007 00:46 7easeworking#13199
Well wasnt DB that banned you I think that work was mine
05/30/2007 00:49 blackmasks#13200
Well, thanks for the release anyways. :) if I had a cookie it would be all yours. Oh wait they use karma around here don't they? lol.