[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

10/18/2023 20:38 Xenos#1306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexfuu View Post
Can anyone vouch for Lavicheats?
Reseller, reselling some questionable cheats. Research will safe you money for cheaper deals.
10/18/2023 23:39 Relentless#1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroHvH View Post
Haha the lethal thread was removed knowing they were in the wrong. I love EPVP silencing
Your thread was deleted most likely because you lacked any evidence and just had a huge rant
10/19/2023 00:02 RetroHvH#1308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Your thread was deleted most likely because you lacked any evidence and just had a huge rant
Lack of Evidence? Haha, there is NO other proof those are literally ALL the messages that were exchanged. It's okay though, he was able to chargeback.
10/19/2023 02:55 BigJsmallj#1309
are there any shop that I can buy some new rank ready R6 acc?
10/19/2023 13:47 ruyzaq#1310
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJsmallj View Post
are there any shop that I can buy some new rank ready R6 acc?
Does this look like a Ranked Ready R6 Thread to you? Or about cheat statutes
10/26/2023 21:46 vta122#1311
Can someone vouch for wh-satano.ru ? r6 cheese is extremely cheap starting 1.50$ a day, thank you.
10/26/2023 22:41 Relentless#1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by vta122 View Post
Can someone vouch for wh-satano.ru ? r6 cheese is extremely cheap starting 1.50$ a day, thank you.
No we can’t vouch for it, it’s terrible. Remember safety comes at a cost
10/26/2023 22:49 kemiqul#1313
Looking for legit valo cheats
10/27/2023 09:30 Relentless#1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemiqul View Post
Looking for legit valo cheats
Then go to the valorant section. Also vgk is a good anti cheat all public memory cheats are NOT safe.
10/27/2023 09:57 vta122#1315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
No we can’t vouch for it, it’s terrible. Remember safety comes at a cost
I mean is it safe to use ? is it bannable ? I used to use phoenix chair, but then it got dtc for a whole year now I just found out this satano website
10/27/2023 10:30 Relentless#1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by vta122 View Post
I mean is it safe to use ? is it bannable ? I used to use phoenix chair, but then it got dtc for a whole year now I just found out this satano website
I don’t think it’s safe, also they shut around a year ago and didn’t refund they’re users
10/27/2023 14:14 !JoelR#1317
Quote:
Originally Posted by vta122 View Post
I mean is it safe to use ? is it bannable ? I used to use phoenix chair, but then it got dtc for a whole year now I just found out this satano website
Banned on inject basically, don't think any of their phoenix-products have ever been UD for much longer than a week

And everything is bannable
10/27/2023 14:52 Relentless#1318
Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Banned on inject basically, don't think any of their phoenix-products have ever been UD for much longer than a week

And everything is bannable
Phoenix r6 was ud around almost 3 years ago for a good 6+ months, since it first got hit been dtc since
10/27/2023 21:24 !JoelR#1319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Phoenix r6 was ud around almost 3 years ago for a good 6+ months, since it first got hit been dtc since
Ye, makes sense, they probably just don't update their shit after first detection, yet they claim otherwise of course
10/29/2023 19:40 klar#1320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
those 3 are all very bad
How can you call Klar bad when it has been ud for nearly 5 months, but still endorse Mojo, a cheat that received a wave less than a month ago? Ring 1 and klar are the only cheats on the market that are going strong. Full coming soon too :)