[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

09/23/2016 21:20 xemento#1306
any way to make this bot Works in prívate servers ?
09/25/2016 11:04 Gritex#1307
I have a problem :

I run the bot and show me :

Try Again !

Something went wrong when file was copying multiclient ! Please exit nostale if its already open and run the bot with admin permission .

Nostale is not running .

I open bot with admin permission .

help :/
09/25/2016 13:39 Raffi112#1308
Multiclient doesnt work.
09/25/2016 17:42 WalrossGreat#1309
It was explained why, and how to fix it...
09/25/2016 20:52 locorocococo#1310
May work for some and for other cases (me for example) simply does not work or work, wait for the next update and use a single bot During Which We Have Please stop complaining just now give thanks That still Continues to produce
09/26/2016 09:41 brilen-schalnge#1311
Der bot macht auch nur noch die halbe arbeit.
warum auch immer er bleobt ab und zu stehen lässt sich angreifen und isst die die kekse weg aber steht da nur rumm ich frage mich was das soll naja schade werde diesen bot nicht mehr nutzen

und mehr als ein nostale kann man auch nicht auf machen
09/27/2016 11:28 Raffi112#1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
It was explained why, and how to fix it...
Well where?
TBH I found something on Page 87 but I cant use it, because I have no idea how to do this. Would be great if you fix it.

Greedings
09/28/2016 17:08 Unsettled#1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
It was explained why, and how to fix it...
If you mean to rename a working multiclient into MultiNos.exe, it doesn't work. "Server is in maintenance" message comes up. (i have a working and updated Multiclient)

Everything is fine with this bot, except the multiclient-function doesn't work.
09/28/2016 17:11 WalrossGreat#1314
> If you mean to rename a working multiclient into MultiNos.exe
I said exactly the opposite.....

Just replace that one in BOT folder to the working one, that's all. New multiclient should be named like the old one (client.exe)
09/29/2016 18:37 hencel15#1315
ban perma for multiclient3060 :s
10/02/2016 22:19 Unsettled#1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoo0ooz View Post
just want to report a bug that none of my potions being detected

Big HP Pot
Big MP Pot

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Jep, i can underline this. I want to use snacks but no items are getting detected. You can't add snacks/potions to the list too.
I hope you will work on this Walross :)
10/03/2016 14:29 T0B1A5#1317
Why is the collecting look so strange (like the char, which is botting, having to much range)?
10/05/2016 12:18 Zerazz#1318
i noticed that too, thats the reason i got banned, because GMS saw that i was picking up items 10 feet away from me, unsafe bot
10/05/2016 13:29 WalrossGreat#1319
It's collecting from distance equal to this one allowed by server.
10/05/2016 13:46 sengbb123#1320
don't work on UK (today updated 3.3062)