[News]Pserver working

03/05/2008 03:59 sinx000#1306
u think today is bad? imagine we dont even have the ip by tmorrow.. this 131 post thread will triple!!
03/05/2008 04:03 yanquiel#1307
lol guys, theres actually IP's out there. But now finding it its the hard part. So lets keep working it. If i find something ill post so i hope u guys do the same :).
03/05/2008 04:07 kabu#1308
203.186.121.67 :3370
Account:6788 password:6788
03/05/2008 04:09 basertutuk#1309
dc :)
03/05/2008 04:09 Rosalinda#1310
lool...............
i need an ip to log in......
03/05/2008 04:10 karin#1311
not working it dc
03/05/2008 04:11 yanquiel#1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabu View Post
203.186.121.67 :3370
Account:6788 password:6788

Doesnt work for me :(
03/05/2008 04:12 kabu#1313
theres only 80+ people in the server bet there chinese while the other 900+ is us americans who need to get in why are they being so selfish.
03/05/2008 04:13 daiver13#1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabu View Post
203.186.121.67 :3370
Account:6788 password:6788
DC in a 5 seconds...Like as 1000 IPs that i tryed out...:mad:
03/05/2008 04:16 yanquiel#1315
Lol this game its turning into a freaking GEYMAX!! Im getting tired of this thing. I think that if they dont fix this they will love alot of people.
03/05/2008 04:20 bobmore11#1316
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanquiel View Post
Lol this game its turning into a freaking GEYMAX!! Im getting tired of this thing. I think that if they dont fix this they will love alot of people.
Which is exactly why they aren't going to
03/05/2008 04:20 diablitocb#1317
they said this system will not b forever...but the players have a limit to what they can ignore...this tupid system cant b ignored...there has to be something better...
03/05/2008 04:22 yanquiel#1318
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablitocb View Post
they said this system will not b forever...but the players have a limit to what they can ignore...this tupid system cant b ignored...there has to be something better...
I just hope that "the something better" comes out soon enough, cuz this is something i cant stand!
03/05/2008 04:23 bobmore11#1319
Look what I just found:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

etc...I think you guys get the picture (new server coming)
03/05/2008 04:26 yanquiel#1320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmore11 View Post
Look what I just found:
etc...I think you guys get the picture


If what u found its really true then those guys are just jelous that they dont have a server and want to take over something that is not theirs. Meaning that for them to have something they need to steal it from other people. Those guys should not be respected at all, in other hands they should be spitted on and leave them to rot in hell, cuz seems that they cant do anything for their own.