geht der bot noch?? bei mir startet das prog nicht mal mehr?!?
11/23/2011 14:20LaBombe81#1307
also so wies bei mir ausschaut geht er nicht mehr.die letzten kommentare gingern ja auch nu darum warum er nich mehr geht. ich denke des wird sich schon bald wieder einrenken.
bis denne und viel spass
11/23/2011 14:58perperek#1308
hey shadow, Werden Sie eine Erklärung?
11/23/2011 16:27bladefa3#1309
Ey, hello everyone, I download the bot, but when I do to atack the NPC boats, the bot only atacks when It like,
sorry for my bad english, but I'm spanish
And why when I open the SFTester says:
Please try again Error-Code: 1
Thanks
11/23/2011 17:08cartdore#1310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefa3
Ey, hello everyone, I download the bot, but when I do to atack the NPC boats, the bot only atacks when It like,
sorry for my bad english, but I'm spanish
And why when I open the SFTester says:
Please try again Error-Code: 1
Thanks
which bot to downloaded ?
11/23/2011 17:12perperek#1311
hey spanishman bot is not work and new version not downloading... :D
11/23/2011 17:41§Der~Spanier§_[ค๔є]#1312
The bot is down at the moment shadow wrote that he have to wait a little bit.
11/23/2011 18:40cartdore#1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by §Der~Spanier§_[ค๔є]
The bot is down at the moment shadow wrote that he have to wait a little bit.
ofcourse we will wait but I think shadow should be say when we will download the newest bot.
I look forward to news from shadow..respects
11/23/2011 21:13bladefa3#1314
ok thanks to all people who help me xD
and, I have downloaded the same bot who shadow uploaded to his homepage, the same of you have ;)
sorry for my bad english
Can I traduce the bot to the spanish language? thanks
11/23/2011 21:51kleiner7778#1315
wer kann mir helfen das ich das so einstellemn kann das ich das auch nutzen kann <div style="width:212px;height:28px;float:left;text-align:center;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;color:#FFFFFF">235</div> danke
11/24/2011 14:02DerBruda#1316
Also Leute hab schon Tee getrunken und sonstiges... und ich überlege ob ich mein SF Acc verkaufen sollte und dann mir diesen Auto hollen sollte ? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/24/2011 15:39Gohunther#1317
Zitat:
Zitat von Gohunther
Hi shadow du sag mal warum komme ich denn nicht mehr auf deine Homepage? Dein SFBot läuft ja nicht mehr und ich wollte ihn aktualisieren, aber es geht nicht. wie kann ich ihn wieder bekommen? und hast du auch den asbot? mfg hoffe auf Antwort
Der geht nicht mehr weil der Server down ist, wann der wieder on is weiß ich nicht.
11/24/2011 15:48der_gute_2007#1318
Hallo ich habe ein problem also ich habe auf HOMEPAGE gedrückt und dan kam Diese Webseite ist nicht verfügbar.
11/24/2011 16:19bladefa3#1319
what does ASBot? Jejej sorry, but I downloaded this program but it says this version it's out of date. what can i do¿?
11/24/2011 19:06perperek#1320
dear friends; shadow seafight bot is over... good luck