🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

10/24/2021 10:31 probably a retard#1276
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
- apply for private script like bruhwalker, zenbot pri, or find hanbot bypass
The nice scripting era of lol (joduskame, bol) is long gone bro
. If the script is very good, and it's public, then it's detected
. If the script is undetected, and it's public, then it's average performancr
. If the script is very good, and it's undetected, then it's private or have an insane price
There's nothing that have good performance (like hanbot/zenbot), public, and undetected with a cheap price anymore
You want to have fun, then buy smurf accounts and use hanbot
You want to try hard, then apply for private or find hb bypass

Amen, brother. Zenbot is the quickest way. Evade is decent, targetselector and orbwalker are top notch, external scripts are really good for the most part but there aren't that many of them. Prediction is big dog.
10/24/2021 11:53 k00515#1277
Is there any script available on the KR server?
10/24/2021 16:32 SWAGSS#1278
Holyness is still in the undetected group. Can anyone confirm that he has been playing for more than 2 weeks without a ban? :kappa:
10/24/2021 17:01 Rico.#1279
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd678 View Post
I have three accounts I played only wadbot on during the period of time the banwave that wadbot says was caused by the third party skinchanger.
None of my accounts were banned, and they are still alive today - disclaimer: I haven't played games on those accounts since then.
Wadbot has had regular banwaves, even before the skinchanger incident. Tho staff wont admit it for whatever reason and just insta bans anyone on sight if you mention it :confused:
10/24/2021 17:09 apfiora#1280
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
there's zenbot private, you just need to have money. and I dont think the waiting queue is ridiculous long like bruhwalker
Also given enough time, more platform will rise. I mean your robur platform is only released for like a year (?) or so
how much is it?
10/24/2021 17:34 abcd678#1281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico. View Post
Wadbot has had regular banwaves, even before the skinchanger incident. Tho staff wont admit it for whatever reason and just insta bans anyone on sight if you mention it :confused:
I can only bring in my own experience with it, 3 accounts that I played on consistently before the third party skinchanger incident, all three accounts are as of yet unbanned.

FWIW if you think I'm a shill you can check my post history and see that I'm currently using robur.
10/24/2021 17:59 probably a retard#1282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst2000 View Post
how much is it?
300 first month, 150 every following
10/24/2021 20:20 killzyyaz#1283
Quote:
Originally Posted by probably a retard View Post
300 first month, 150 every following
Where can I find access/apply to this if you don't mind me asking?
10/24/2021 20:37 minababytwice#1284
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzyyaz View Post
Where can I find access/apply to this if you don't mind me asking?
go to zenbot forum homepage (zenbot.gg), you will see lots of people like you ask how to apply for private, just read and follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpg View Post
300 LMAO
I have seen $1200 first month and $600 every following month on private cheetos for other games. I mean some people pay like $500 each month on skins and loots in game.
Why do you think it's called private cheats ? Because it doesn't target the usual cheap ass customers like you. It is for people with too much money to spend and want the best experience+security.
Like buying a honda vs buying a rolls-royce
That's the price you pay these days to get good scripts, either open up your wallet or stay with trash public platform forever. Make more money to be able to afford it or just don't script at all, simple. Get better in life xD
10/24/2021 20:54 Ofirmev#1285
Hey guys just wanted to let the community know about cyberware24 and how they took my money and never delivered a product for league.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The first image shows the checkout, second image shows my coinbase app with proof of funds sent. Third image shows ticket I created after not receiving e-mail (keep in mind this is the third ticket I had to make they kept giving me non-answers.) Fourth image shows my coinbase transaction history exported showing ADA sent to the address shown on checkout page.

Here is the transaction on cardanoscan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Also on another explorer showing confirmed status: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I actually purchased the 30 day originally but was told it was out of stock and surprisingly they refunded my original purchase. I have proof of that as well if anyone is curious. Not too big of a deal, I would never send money I wasn't willing to lose with crypto but just goes to show you have to be careful.

In hindsight their thread is filled with vouches from accounts with 1 post only and only active on the day of creation. But the fact that it was stickied on this forum and they refunded my initial purchase lent some credence. Stay safe, God bless.

Edit: Forgot to mention in the second image on the imgur album you can see how I cannot rejoin the discord after they banned me once I told them I have proof of funds sent.
10/24/2021 21:33 luucaspaatrick#1286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofirmev View Post
Hey guys just wanted to let the community know about cyberware24 and how they took my money and never delivered a product for league.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The first image shows the checkout, second image shows my coinbase app with proof of funds sent. Third image shows ticket I created after not receiving e-mail (keep in mind this is the third ticket I had to make they kept giving me non-answers.) Fourth image shows my coinbase transaction history exported showing ADA sent to the address shown on checkout page.

Here is the transaction on cardanoscan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Also on another explorer showing confirmed status: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I actually purchased the 30 day originally but was told it was out of stock and surprisingly they refunded my original purchase. I have proof of that as well if anyone is curious. Not too big of a deal, I would never send money I wasn't willing to lose with crypto but just goes to show you have to be careful.

In hindsight their thread is filled with vouches from accounts with 1 post only and only active on the day of creation. But the fact that it was stickied on this forum and they refunded my initial purchase lent some credence. Stay safe, God bless.

Edit: Forgot to mention in the second image on the imgur album you can see how I cannot rejoin the discord after they banned me once I told them I have proof of funds sent.

it was the same thing with me you buy for 30 days and they make up a story and refund you and then you make another bigger purchase and they steal you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/25/2021 22:16 deflag#1287
I am using Hanbot right now (3 days so far). I tested Yasuo's paid script and Alexis AIO. Yasuo forbidden blade is a good script and it's easy to see that, Alexis AIO is pretty decent and reliable but I still need to test more champions (I tested kindred). I wanted to test Vayne's private script but they don't have paypal, maybe next time. I also tested GoS, it works but it needs more quality and more scripts to be worth it.
10/26/2021 08:04 probably a retard#1288
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
In most cases it's either you get scammed or the scripts are just as trash as public ones.
I hope youre not trying to compare robur and toir clones to the likes of bruhwalker, Han or zen bot or couple more private ones
10/26/2021 11:36 Galenowa19#1289
Anyway to get access to hanbot private? Like some contact etc to that?
10/26/2021 13:12 probably a retard#1290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galenowa19 View Post
Anyway to get access to hanbot private? Like some contact etc to that?
You're likely to get scammed that way. Beware.