ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

11/10/2018 13:39 zmaj999#1276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Thank you
I dont understand why you didnt swap passive 2h crit with axes attack rate. 2h woudnt be that strong and axes could also kill. Battle bard works here just fine.

You would give more versatility with builds.
11/10/2018 14:15 Anonymous-6723#1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
Grand opening awesome !!
0 lag 0 problems y guys fcking awesome , good job
Thank you.

We're glad that you liked it. Enjoy your stay in Electus Online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmaj999 View Post
I dont understand why you didnt swap passive 2h crit with axes attack rate. .
Warrior had several nerfs, especially for stun and bleed. There is no HP grain in the game to help EU's either. Let's not analrape the balance right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paro41 View Post
sBot working here?
Yes. You might want to mark ''DISABLE ADVANCED SECURITY'' in bot settings. Then it should run with no issues.

If you have any other questions, join us on Discord for help [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blad710 View Post
Originally Posted by V1nniePaz View Post
Can`t get it working. After I double-click the launcher, it appears, and before the START button appears, the launcher disappears. Tried everything from the error menu, can`t fix it.

same problem with me . downloaded the client twice and nothing ..
tried everything , 1st time of my life to face this kind of issues .. -____-
and also cant login to discord , so anyone can post the solution here please ?
There isn't much I can say other than recommending you following the troubleshooting guide on our website.

If you join Discord, one of the supporters will connect to your PC via TV or Anydesk and solve it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceloatg18 View Post
GM i have a problem, in my computer appears graphic driver is not the newest version, but it is the newest, and if i click do not see this again, next time i try open the game i got sro client crash and i can't play anymore, only removing settings.. any idea how i can fix this ?
Please follow the guidelines in this link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you can't solve the problem, join our Discord for 1on1 help. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerMovies View Post
Interesting features, ofc this kind of work should be rewarded. My opinion is that everyone should donate atleast a small amount of money in sign of respect for their efforts. I might give it a try and shoot a video in there.
Great work guys

- Razer
Thank you very much for the feedback.

We're glad you liked it. We can't wait to see you in game. :)
11/10/2018 14:26 JekaBlue#1278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paro41 View Post
sBot working here?
yea
11/10/2018 14:40 yosiiz123#1279
Flawless opening and 7k people online amazing stuff!
11/10/2018 15:41 kris941#1280
Sro_client.exe keeps stoping to work -.-` any ideas ? Tried all the troubleshootin options.. shootin in the air lul !
11/10/2018 17:17 pro9001#1281
shitty server lags bad donation system and shitty skill balance
11/10/2018 17:56 Anonymous-8920#1282
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris941 View Post
Sro_client.exe keeps stoping to work -.-` any ideas ? Tried all the troubleshootin options.. shootin in the air lul !
Join our discord at bit.ly/ElectusDiscord and DM me or any other Assistant. We will guide you through the problem.
11/10/2018 18:24 Vituskaka#1283
i wonder what happens if all 7k player reach lvl 100 and wanna farm stuff xD maybe the better idea would be to make 2 servers :)
11/10/2018 18:44 Anonymous-6723#1284
ANNOUNCEMENT

Server Status

- We are online for over 24 hours and the server is fully stable with 7500+ online players.

Recently, an issue showed up which caused around 300 players to get disconnected. They were not able to relogin due to PC limit issue.

We have applied a partial fix for it within several minutes and the server was back to normal status.

However, we do still require a full server restart to fix the issue permanently . Therefore, server will go under maintenance and stay offline between 20:00 - 20:15

-There will not be any update. You can leave your bots on and they'll simply relogin without any issues.

Superrewards Donation Delay Issue

-An issue occured between third party companies (Hyperfilter & Superrewards) resulted in donation delays - is now resolved
-Everyone who donated and didn't get their silks today now got them
-Whoever will donate from now on using Superrewards will get his silks instantly or within only a few minutes (99% of the cases)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro9001 View Post
shitty server lags bad donation system and shitty skill balance
1. 7500+ online players with no no lag, delay or any kind of issues - except the one we had today which was resolved immediately. I recommend you to check your internet connection out.

2. Donation system had delay because our DDoS protection provider blocked Superrewards due to numerious donation requests thinking it's DDoS attack. The issue is now resolved by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiiz123 View Post
Flawless opening and 7k people online amazing stuff!
Thank you very much for the feedback.

We're glad you're enjoying it.
11/10/2018 22:55 _PRZEMAN_#1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris941 View Post
i had same problem with my 2nd shittier laptop,driver pack 17 program solved it,it downloaded self drivers etc that i couldn't normally install self >.> hope i helped :)
11/10/2018 23:25 megaman4999#1286
your dll for pc limit isnt working LOL fail :D
11/10/2018 23:45 Anonymous-6723#1287
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
your dll for pc limit isnt working LOL fail :D
False information.
11/11/2018 02:05 megaman4999#1288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
False information.
then having 7k real player isnt real status at all since its easy to bypass HWID with proxy
11/11/2018 02:05 Anonymous-6723#1289
Filter Debugging & Website Counter

LENOX applied a hot fix to his filters as he found an issue that caused lag spikes at ~1AM server time.
It is recommended to relogin your account in order to avoid a potential lag spike until the next full server restart.
Website player count is not going to function properly until the next full server restart.

There are around 7367 online players at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
then having 7k real player isnt real status at all since its easy to bypass HWID with proxy
I don't think that you know what you are talking about.

Proxy has nothing to do with HWID. :(
11/11/2018 02:34 kotsh#1290
Very Fake Players :S
WTF 2 GB LOST OMG