[Release] Derp Lite

01/18/2017 17:39 Blazzu#1276
Was wondering if there is a way to unban ur account, or is it truly "permament".
Ofc. i was cheating, but still i heard that few guys that have "cheated" just got worning on mail, and not insta perma ban on acc.
01/18/2017 19:53 sercan6843#1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzu View Post
Was wondering if there is a way to unban ur account, or is it truly "permament".
Ofc. i was cheating, but still i heard that few guys that have "cheated" just got worning on mail, and not insta perma ban on acc.
Its truly "permanent".
01/18/2017 20:02 Blazzu#1278
Unlucky :/
01/18/2017 20:50 putinhoo#1279
plox, i just want to let you know... the hack is easily detected, i got banned after a few hours.
I just hope, telling you this will help you out improving the next update, still i fucking loved the hack. i didnt use to make some crazy money or anything, still it was fun using it. now im banned hahahahhahaha.
01/18/2017 21:38 saxman101#1280
Quote:
Originally Posted by putinhoo View Post
plox, i just want to let you know... the hack is easily detected, i got banned after a few hours.
I just hope, telling you this will help you out improving the next update, still i fucking loved the hack. i didnt use to make some crazy money or anything, still it was fun using it. now im banned hahahahhahaha.
Mind giving some details on what features you were using/abusing( ;) ) before the ban? Speed/ picking up any treasure chest (perdita found or not)/ etc?

Edit: Well RIP, just found out I got banned as well. I got banned 24 hours after using the resource hacker to block the crash url's, though unsure if it was just delayed/etc. Only 'abuse' i ever did was speed 1 in mistsong by myself but that may have been enough.

That, or having received CTD from some of the features; may have sent a flag xD

Thanks Plox, it was fun while it lasted.
01/18/2017 23:31 ClouDSitO#1281
The derp need a update? Coz the fog option dont works atm (not for me)
01/19/2017 02:10 Ploxasarus#1282
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClouDSitO View Post
The derp need a update? Coz the fog option dont works atm (not for me)
It work's absolutely fine for me, make sure your running dx9 & not using steam.

I'll look into the few bans, but when I looked today there was bout 600~ish users logged into derp at the time so 2-3 doesn't seem like a "detection" but more of an unlucky somehow but I'll poke into the client an see though I'am completely doing a re-work of derp entirely, including some shake downs on a few of the hacks aswell and simplifying how they work.

Does anyone per chance have a character willing to sacrifice/let me use & also briefly pvp with me? I believe I've figured out how to negate frozen/sleep/bleeding/slowed/immobilized stasis's in the game ( they show as missing/failing so isn't noticable ) but I don't have a 100% test platform to make sure its working absolutely correctly since I'm just using mobs for it right now. If so, drop me a PM and when a good time is ( I'm usually most available on weekends ) and let me know.
01/19/2017 06:34 308938#1283
Hey I've donated for your AA Mod Pack back when it was in this forum thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Would I need to donate again for the same mod or could I have the download link please?
01/19/2017 14:42 sercan6843#1284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It work's absolutely fine for me, make sure your running dx9 & not using steam.

I'll look into the few bans, but when I looked today there was bout 600~ish users logged into derp at the time so 2-3 doesn't seem like a "detection" but more of an unlucky somehow but I'll poke into the client an see though I'am completely doing a re-work of derp entirely, including some shake downs on a few of the hacks aswell and simplifying how they work.

Does anyone per chance have a character willing to sacrifice/let me use & also briefly pvp with me? I believe I've figured out how to negate frozen/sleep/bleeding/slowed/immobilized stasis's in the game ( they show as missing/failing so isn't noticable ) but I don't have a 100% test platform to make sure its working absolutely correctly since I'm just using mobs for it right now. If so, drop me a PM and when a good time is ( I'm usually most available on weekends ) and let me know.
Its so strange im using dx11 and steam and all works fine:D
01/19/2017 23:28 x2darkherox#1285
Have you tried toying with coordinates on friend creeper? Would be amazing
01/20/2017 00:09 308938#1286
Got banned after using Derp's Cam-Clip or Remove water top feature.
01/20/2017 01:13 bobssusu#1287
hello dudes, any give me mod AA 3.0 ?

ploxa send pm
01/20/2017 01:32 sporkingtonz#1288
Sent you a PM and Email regarding my recent donation. Please reply when you get a chance. Thank you
01/20/2017 11:34 That-guy#1289
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman101 View Post
Mind giving some details on what features you were using/abusing( ;) ) before the ban? Speed/ picking up any treasure chest (perdita found or not)/ etc?

Edit: Well RIP, just found out I got banned as well. I got banned 24 hours after using the resource hacker to block the crash url's, though unsure if it was just delayed/etc. Only 'abuse' i ever did was speed 1 in mistsong by myself but that may have been enough.

That, or having received CTD from some of the features; may have sent a flag xD

Thanks Plox, it was fun while it lasted.
I've been doing the same thing, not mistsong though, I also blocked the crash handler in the firewall both inbound and outbound and edited the .xml file to match the changes made in resource hacker, I've done pretty much everything, though not a lot. Still having issues with rivers and lakes not showing up, using derp for water the mod's water stuff is all in the optional folder. I've avoided chests since they seem to have a boner for that right now, No Fall is hilariously busted for me, over the target drop, splat dead.

I'm thinking my graphics settings might be set too low and that's what's messing up the water.
01/20/2017 21:23 gabgab188#1290
Sent 5$ for Derp. waiting for a reply to my pm. ~