ELSE - multi-class ControlClick bot

06/05/2008 23:47 chidg#1276
Evan.....i have a question....the bot wus working perfectly for like the 3 weeks ive used it
buh recently i would start the bot and then use the path i normallyu would but i wont attk monsters
it would jus say "Pick Up" on the top left side of the screen were it usually says "Attacking".....could u help me out and lemme kno wats rong?....could it be a patch or somethin?
06/06/2008 03:10 evanxxxm#1277
chidg@
the only reason it display "pick up" is there exists pink in the screen
try using other maps or weapons or armor..etc
06/06/2008 04:32 Ezmoney#1278
hey how come my char only jumps in the path i chose and isnt attking the monsters??
06/06/2008 04:52 distopher#1279
Have problems with getting my tao to attack, moves around nice but does not attack monsters? Any idea's?
06/06/2008 16:12 moha123#1280
please any body tell me what is the pass i should set
06/07/2008 23:50 Ezmoney#1281
hey i got a question does this bot pick up items?
06/08/2008 12:58 mrbasharking#1282
Hi,
Evan, your bot is AWESOME, and everything look bright to me ;)
It works great for the 2h weapons, just like wands, spears ...etc
can't we change the attack distance so using 1h weapons will be better? cause ELSE attack mobs from distance, and it'll wait for the mob to get closer
Thanks alot
06/08/2008 20:19 evanxxxm#1283
mrbasharking@
no
06/09/2008 01:51 badboy7amada#1284
i have to write the account name or the char name ?
06/09/2008 02:41 lexmars777#1285
you did a great job, but when i start the program, the screen freezes ans nothing moves, but i can hear everything. anyways to fix it?
06/09/2008 08:06 zuruzzu#1286
Hi,I downloaded else but it told me the char name was wrong...than I used debug but it didn't work either...so I downloaded Cheat Engine but when I change the addres name it tell me that is a wrong value o something like that...how can I resolve that problem?
thx
PS:
I'm italian so forgive me if I wrote something wrong
06/09/2008 08:36 bobi_bej91#1287
i have almsot the same problem as zuruzzu.....it says wrong addres value...i used debug and cheat engien like u told us but :| still didn' work..
06/09/2008 10:59 evanxxxm#1288
one two three four
debug error cases all ignored due to no screenshot or further information
06/10/2008 03:40 Sexytoday#1289
i am confised trying to use aow lvl er
06/10/2008 22:07 mrbasharking#1290
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
mrbasharking@
no
Thanks alot, I solved the problem, it's working great for the 1h weapons as well...
+k again
Peace..

*Edit* I vote to mix up all your bots in one bot, cuz all of them are wonderful.
what do you think dude?
Thx...