ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

11/09/2018 13:33 choobokapi#1246
Any scrolls that increase movement speed beyond 100%? Really wish there was at least 120% increase with a scroll or whatever
11/09/2018 15:46 Anonymous-6723#1247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radox1337 View Post
is the beta client working ? or i should download a new one?
Yes it will work. Simply update the client (Better do it in advance).

Quote:
Originally Posted by choobokapi View Post
Any scrolls that increase movement speed beyond 100%? Really wish there was at least 120% increase with a scroll or whatever
There is 110% Speed increase scroll. Above is only obtainable via Lightning or Bard masteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eminemi View Post
1 million free silk monthly...
BUT WHY !?
To make it more competitive and play2win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Register [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Discord [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Grand Opening Time 20:00
We are set!

3 hours and 10 minutes left until we open the doors of Electus Europe server. Everything is ready and set. 99% of the server features are working (Global Item Linking & Battle Royale are being finalized).

Client
You can use BETA client with no issues. Simply update it and you're good to go!

Registration & Donation
Are enabled. You can proceed to register and donate now.

Client-Login Issues
Every possible client - login issue you might have is solve-able. Simply use this link to see the guides for the client-login issues [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Communication
Electus Admins, Assistants and volunteers are ready to help you out any time of the day. Contact us on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

We wish everyone good luck and happy grinding on Electus Europe! ~Electus Team
11/09/2018 16:56 teamcoole#1248
One question though, what's the difference between the silk purchased and the silk earned for free? like is there prem silk and normal one? sorry if the question is too dumb xd
11/09/2018 17:10 Royalblade*#1249
Good luck very much! :)
11/09/2018 17:23 Anonymous-6723#1250
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamcoole View Post
One question though, what's the difference between the silk purchased and the silk earned for free? like is there prem silk and normal one? sorry if the question is too dumb xd
There is literally no difference. The silk you earn ingame via events and unique drops is the same as the silk obtained through donation.
11/09/2018 17:26 NarutoNL#1251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
Good luck very much! :)
Who dis new phone <3
11/09/2018 17:35 pro9001#1252
add paymentwall allopass donation option please the one that let you donate with sms
11/09/2018 18:06 Slinzar#1253
Good Luck Electus, smash it.
11/09/2018 18:15 Registering is Lame#1254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
1. Wait for at least 15 minutes.
2. Make sure to check JUNK folder (It might be in there 80%)
3. If you still didn't get the email , go to this link and RESEND THE VERIFICATION EMAIL : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Never recieved any email to verify registration, and this is what I get after trying to resend registration email.

RESEND VERIFICATION E-MAIL

User is arleady verified!

I can login to your website, so I guess I will be fine with login into the game, right?
11/09/2018 18:36 Anonymous-6723#1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Registering is Lame View Post
Never recieved any email to verify registration, and this is what I get after trying to resend registration email.

RESEND VERIFICATION E-MAIL

User is arleady verified!

I can login to your website, so I guess I will be fine with login into the game, right?
Yes. No problem at all.

We removed email verification temporarily (Today only)

We are online

2nd minute 850 online
3rd minute 1400 online

It's going CRAZY!

11/09/2018 19:07 Dniwe#1256
Someone has that HWID problem right now? Says that client cant retrieve my HWID..

Nvm, windows just deleted electus.dll.
11/09/2018 19:09 tokarek94#1257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dniwe View Post
Someone has that HWID problem right now? Says that client cant retrieve my HWID..
Got the same issue :/
11/09/2018 19:21 Anonymous-6723#1258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dniwe View Post

Nvm, windows just deleted electus.dll.
Reason: Your antivirus or windows defender removed Electus.dll from your folder.

How to fix: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you can't fix it, we can help you to fix it on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/09/2018 19:36 V1nniePaz#1259
Can`t get it working. :( After I double-click the launcher, it appears, and before the START button appears, the launcher disappears. Tried everything from the error menu, can`t fix it.
11/09/2018 19:59 Anonymous-6723#1260
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nniePaz View Post
Can`t get it working. :( After I double-click the launcher, it appears, and before the START button appears, the launcher disappears. Tried everything from the error menu, can`t fix it.
Do you mind contacting us on Discord? We'll make sure to fix it for you.

The server is online for 60 minutes with no issues (Lag, delay).