Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )]

07/18/2016 20:53 reey123#1246
job coin restart midnight today?
07/18/2016 21:00 _Mitzuki_#1247
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideGirI View Post
Just click on "super rewards" and you'll see the donation options. ;)

i have to register on the site " Superrewards " ?
when i klick on it, ill only get an black screen ..
I am rly that stupid to buy some silk - never had a silk problem therefore
07/18/2016 21:08 souza094#1248
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Mitzuki_ View Post
i have to register on the site " Superrewards " ?
when i klick on it, ill only get an black screen ..
I am rly that stupid to buy some silk - never had a silk problem therefore

Mitzuki just refresh the page or change to a different browser, like Mozilla or Firefox, got the same issue but after some refresh it appeared
07/18/2016 21:11 _Mitzuki_#1249
Quote:
Originally Posted by souza094 View Post
Mitzuki just refresh the page or change to a different browser, like Mozilla or Firefox, got the same issue but after some refresh it appeared

OMG ! :handsdown:
i tryed this rly 10 times !
bcause i had the same thought that its only bugged, but after u said i have to try it sometimes more it worked !
TY DUDE!:D
07/18/2016 21:23 souza094#1250
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Mitzuki_ View Post
OMG ! :handsdown:
i tryed this rly 10 times !
bcause i had the same thought that its only bugged, but after u said i have to try it sometimes more it worked !
TY DUDE!:D
No problem dude! Spend your silks wisely :P
07/18/2016 22:07 bl3d3#1251
WTS silks. 1k for 8$. Got ~8k in stock (more to come). Will not go first, so if u dont trust me, dont waste my time. Only via PayPal. If ure interested, pm me here for my skype.
07/18/2016 22:18 Trader*#1252
WTS gold/silk via paypal 1b-3$ , 1k silk-10$ via paypal - pm me for more infos.
07/18/2016 22:26 SuicideGirI#1253
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
WTS silks. 1k for 8$. Got ~8k in stock (more to come). Will not go first, so if u dont trust me, dont waste my time. Only via PayPal. If ure interested, pm me here for my skype.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader* View Post
WTS gold/silk via paypal 1b-3$ , 1k silk-10$ via paypal - pm me for more infos.
now they advertise at the game thread. Things only get worse lol :confused:
07/18/2016 22:29 Iris#1254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
If you want to get rid of the job penalty (Note: after leaving your current job, you receive 1 day penalty before joining another one), please leave the guild or the job and teleport more than 1 time or re-log, Especially when you leave job,
when you join back an other Job you will need to create an alias, create random one & press confirm & it will say name already exist,
teleport one time and put on your job suit & it will work

i will ask in the crew to know if someone knows
Thanks..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I got in but it just gives me that error when I switch to windows>fullscreen, but it's good for now.. gonna see if bot works.

Lyviel~

EDIT1: I can manage this issue but the only thing I ask is to please revert the changes that were made to DW cave.. the mobs of where I was botting with a mate were switched from 76 mobs to 69/70 mobs and all the other spots are quite crowded.. I made a ticket.
07/18/2016 23:05 Sletrow#1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
Thanks, fast and reliable!
07/19/2016 01:22 psro_gold#1256
wts gold/silk via paypal for more info skype psro_gold
07/19/2016 11:35 LeBeast#1257
I quit the game yesterday night, because it's a pay to win server. Everybody is using silk instead of gold to buy/sell their stuff and it's almost impossible to buy silk with gold given that you have to pay 400 million gold to buy 100 silk.

If you are not able to make some donations, never start playing on this server!
07/19/2016 11:40 Kaizen_#1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeast View Post
I quit the game yesterday night, because it's a pay to win server. Everybody is using silk instead of gold to buy/sell their stuff and it's almost impossible to buy silk with gold given that you have to pay 400 million gold to buy 100 silk.

If you are not able to make some donations, never start playing on this server!
Lame reason, you have free silk.
Anyway have fun away.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
07/19/2016 12:25 LeBeast#1259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
Lame reason, you have free silk.
Anyway have fun away.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
Oh my! You only get 1 silk per hour on condition that you stay online. Do you even know, for instance, how much a Seal of Star spear costs? Around 1500 silk! Every time I offered gold for what I wanted, the answer was the same "I want silk for it!"

So make the calculation yourself to know how long time I should stay online to get a Seal of Star spear with 1500 silk.

Cheers.
07/19/2016 12:53 Mythshadow#1260
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeast View Post
Oh my! You only get 1 silk per hour on condition that you stay online. Do you even know, for instance, how much a Seal of Star spear costs? Around 1500 silk! Every time I offered gold for what I wanted, the answer was the same "I want silk for it!"

So make the calculation yourself to know how long time I should stay online to get a Seal of Star spear with 1500 silk.

Cheers.
Eryx is the most server I've ever seen offering a generous amount of free silks everyday throughout auto events, I'm a non donator myself and i've gathered almost over 4k silks in less than a week, just because you're too lazy to work your brain out doesn't mean the server is pay2win.