Free crack for IBot 3.59+

01/04/2012 18:04 Dropster#1231
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfdb View Post
the license server has being updated please try again later
what does mean later? i still waiting now since 13houres=/ can anybody help?
The bot is stopping to server update
waiting...
01/04/2012 18:32 sfdb#1232
i understand the error message.. but 14h now? realy long=/
01/04/2012 18:45 dude805#1233
not working for me any more
01/04/2012 18:47 BlackFlashBack#1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
not working for me any more
Because you dont changed customer id stupid! #reported of spamming!
01/04/2012 19:02 Geralk#1235
lol it was down 2 hours and now works again : )
01/04/2012 19:15 123777M#1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropster View Post
Control password and name
100% correct -> same problem
01/04/2012 20:02 BeginnerDO#1237
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerDO View Post
And then I could ask what am I doing wrong? :O

I have:
-Downloaded ibot 3.68
-Run its test version and after it:

-Downloaded this crack
-Disabled uac and dep
-Restard computer
-Ran wp and ibot as admin
-Ran windows renamer as admin
-Deleted fake id file

And still shows: "Your lisence has expired"
I havent before used wp so do I need to "do" something with it? I have just opened it as admin and nothing else. Or am I missing something? I really wanna bot xD
Still wanna have answer..
And here a video about problem:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/04/2012 22:17 ravis123#1238
Where can i change the customer id and password? Mine still says that the license server is being updated
01/04/2012 23:58 Zandalord#1239
Working 100%. :)
01/05/2012 00:42 ravis123#1240
Mine says that the license server is being updated, can anyone post a fairly straightforward/detailed fix please
01/05/2012 00:58 ForseS#1241
not working
01/05/2012 01:04 Kipita#1242
oke .. so for me doesn't work , at license says - Error , i have disabled UAC , DEP , and restart system , i delete the FakeID every time , nothing still says Error , someone have the same problem? please help a little :( ..
01/05/2012 02:40 dude805#1243
ya i have the same problem...
01/05/2012 02:49 Elsastylez#1244
my bot reconnect and reconnect all time
01/05/2012 08:23 CrazyFrog007#1245
If I try server Česko 2, I connected without problem..here I have First day of Using Bot.. But if I try connect to server Global Europe it says the license server has being updated please try again later..

I think They know about us and blocked.. :(