elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Off Topic
>
The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]
« full version
The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]
Page 83 of 1174
«
First
<
33
73
81
82
83
84
85
93
133
183
583
1083
>
Last
»
06/13/2011 00:09
»Cody_#
#1231
Bye.
06/13/2011 01:27
TheOwnWay
#1232
Gotta sleep now, too, good night every1 (:
06/13/2011 03:49
-Lacie
#1233
Yeah go sleep guys
06/13/2011 03:53
»Cody_#
#1234
Why don't you sleep, Lacie? ;)
Hehe, sup? :D
Cody
06/13/2011 03:56
-Lacie
#1235
It's 9:54 am here :D
06/13/2011 03:59
»Cody_#
#1236
Oh well ... it's 7:58 p.m. here in Canada! :O
Cody
06/13/2011 04:02
-Lacie
#1237
Oh. so you're german but you live in canada :) I live in philippines
06/13/2011 04:04
»Cody_#
#1238
Yeah, I emigrated to Canada like 14 month's ago.. :D
Were you born in the philippines? ;)
Cody
06/13/2011 04:06
exeduz
#1239
What was the reason you emigrated? Business ?
06/13/2011 04:07
»Cody_#
#1240
Yes. That's one of those reasons... Money, and family... :(
06/13/2011 05:40
Taec
#1241
Quote:
Originally Posted by
»Cody_#
Yes. That's one of those reasons... Money, and family... :(
So you migrated, o cool. enjoy your new home :)
06/13/2011 05:54
»Cody_#
#1242
Thank's and I'am! ;)
Cody
06/13/2011 06:17
Taec
#1243
Well, i am kinda bored now, anyone wanna chat with me ? ._.
06/13/2011 06:57
-Lacie
#1244
@Cody yeah I was born here :awesome:
06/13/2011 08:23
Taec
#1245
hey lacie, how's your hair? still as long as ever? :)
Page 83 of 1174
«
First
<
33
73
81
82
83
84
85
93
133
183
583
1083
>
Last
»