Create your own Private Server Tutorial.

08/03/2011 20:04 mazdatom#1216
@
Removed the entire INI folder and replaced INI folder from Update Celestia files.
you mean the ini folder from archlord C:/Program files/codemasters or Celestia/archlord ?? or from chineese files ?
08/06/2011 01:46 pajolero#1217
how can I make more EXP & DROP?
08/06/2011 10:23 Elebut#1218
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajolero View Post
how can I make more EXP & DROP?
u can change it on your DB in serverconfig table but i advice u to change the base exp in itemdatatable / mob
08/06/2011 14:38 pajolero#1219
OMG I installed Archlord Celestia Client and when I try to open oracle setup my PC Crashed with Blue Screen! Its the ram?
08/06/2011 18:56 joca554#1220
pajolero , if its blue screen , your PC is dead lol , you have to reinstal operating system.(windows or vista disk that you got with PC is instal disk)
08/06/2011 19:13 pajolero#1221
ok I go do this this nigth but now oracle say 'File Is Damage!'

plss upload other time Oracle Its Damaged File!
08/07/2011 11:33 Elebut#1222
its not, ure download is corrupted
08/07/2011 12:06 pajolero#1223
ok I install oracle but now I dont have client xDDD

I have a Question! How can I create account?
08/07/2011 13:50 juhaszl89#1224
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

pajolero: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/07/2011 14:23 pajolero#1225
fckkk I have all and when UI open Alef ServerA Alef Login ServerA and the other Alef The all Close ! What can I do?

All Time Crashed!

Ok I know solutioN! Need Open With Windows 95 Compatibillity!
08/07/2011 16:55 Elebut#1226
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajolero View Post
fckkk I have all and when UI open Alef ServerA Alef Login ServerA and the other Alef The all Close ! What can I do?

All Time Crashed!

Ok I know solutioN! Need Open With Windows 95 Compatibillity!
why dont u use celestia updates?
08/07/2011 18:08 pajolero#1227
I use now All Propely thxx al XD

How can I make Ice,Lighting and Poison world?Is Depending of Client?

and how can I create itemS?

and how can I make cc?
08/08/2011 22:41 pajolero#1228
If any one say me how to make Uniques and Realms In this Server I make server online in VPS for all !
08/10/2011 02:31 Hm.#1229
pajolera you dream to much x)
08/10/2011 10:28 pajolero#1230
LooooL u in Archlord-online TK have a post with u say that !