Free crack for IBot 3.59+

01/03/2012 21:30 monjo44#1216
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForseS View Post
Аlways Get server List and more nothing how to correct ?

ehm ok create a new acc and try it
without the crack
if it dont work than u have a problem with the internet :/
01/04/2012 01:04 jmpl3#1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForseS View Post
always Get server List and more nothing how to correct ?
I have the same problem
01/04/2012 01:12 soufiane1982#1218
it work but doesn't do GG
01/04/2012 02:51 sure7#1219
Thank You. work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by soufiane1982 View Post
it work but doesn't do GG
i was in beta kristallins and die:(
is the problem cause the crack or on ibot ?
01/04/2012 02:56 vindooger#1220
it's probably because the crack only allows for the botting and not the GG usage
01/04/2012 07:49 devansali#1221
its not working now,showing error message while checkiing
01/04/2012 07:58 astinotrix#1222
not working, showing licence expired the same thing after deleting fakeID.
01/04/2012 09:52 Robert_XD#1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by sure7 View Post
Thank You. work for me



i was in beta kristallins and die:(
is the problem cause the crack or on ibot ?
It work on GG the thing is that your ship has to be well equiped and with all shields on the Pilot Bio, si if you dont have it just do the sibelonit, kristalins and prots waves by hand, its not hard i u have atleast kamikaze lv2
01/04/2012 10:28 Dropster#1224
Sorry, okey its PERFECT working :)

I know that in 2011 could not run the program on Tuesday, because of program start to search bots from BP. This is true even in 2012?? (Tuesday)
01/04/2012 12:17 BeginnerDO#1225
And then I could ask what am I doing wrong? :O

I have:
-Downloaded ibot 3.68
-Run its test version and after it:

-Downloaded this crack
-Disabled uac and dep
-Restard computer
-Ran wp and ibot as admin
-Ran windows renamer as admin
-Deleted fake id file

And still shows: "Your lisence has expired"
I havent before used wp so do I need to "do" something with it? I have just opened it as admin and nothing else. Or am I missing something? I really wanna bot xD
01/04/2012 12:23 astinotrix#1226
same problem.

that's weird, it work perfectly in my computer but it shows : "your licence has expired" in my VPS

--------------------------

EDIT : it works now, I uninstalled all the programs I installed recently included iBot and I reinstalled and it worked
01/04/2012 14:39 matador-darkorbit#1227
try the now version of IBot, i think it works with the wp...
01/04/2012 15:00 123777M#1228
get server list .... unknown server can u help me ?
01/04/2012 16:33 Dropster#1229
Control password and name

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123777M View Post
get server list .... unknown server can u help me ?
Control password and name
01/04/2012 17:15 sfdb#1230
the license server has being updated please try again later
what does mean later? i still waiting now since 13houres=/ can anybody help?