Stripped ProjectAlchemy Source Code

05/07/2011 18:13 BadBoY_AC#1201
ok.... so its really server... awww i even get it with archer and normal jumps.. i would like to know how demon17 got it working
05/07/2011 18:27 denominator#1202
New server and new tqist.dat that I can see so far but there have been other things added. But I assume the tqist.dat is probably one of the things that stops the bot? I also see a mapdestination.dat >.<
05/07/2011 18:32 BadBoY_AC#1203
is this tqist.dat crypted or smth.. cant even open it
05/07/2011 18:47 denominator#1204
Opened with notepad

Quote:
윍�ꛆꘀᐝ�硃뢣把퉲㨮㊂✫⾜ຼ졻⩖렣뢣ዒ㚘ꉪೄ㡱�鎀뉯쵤琂⹫萍꺉ꠌᒡ攩㻄슚劲鈒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒籙窎嬶옸럼阀જ≒ೄ櫞墔窆逵娶癰狚曧늺ቒ銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒ㆷꪌꈒ훇룤陼瘷狚 �狚쯤ژꙿ눺鹡鋪Ს⩾ﰑꪾ螺�詮≒㷅커忌㘐ꋪ틲鈒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒廙㈂쩤⋒㇅㺼鶬两Í骖꿶ᅵ뛐詜≒௄ؘ㉺䉢ʂȂ ᩖᛵ룤陼 鰵⩾�交曈늺롦陼頴稆逵娶뉂ቒ銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒친˺贄璂⁨繑鬬꾾帶桬∠揀�₠ᩖ닂ቒ銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒뉂ቒ㶤커뿎뙐|뛐詜≒௄ؘ㉺䉢 纆ሪ㢤陼鬴울惽᫖苷Ȃ넅㺼虘幾鉪䮤ژ㍸꘨㬼䙸泽⮔ᛨ⊪틲鈒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒친˺ﴄ䁢䔐睰⒇杈쥦漩ҷ꺉휌裆폠᛬瞜⒇⽉ꘀ戊퉲鈒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 硃ᕟ囒␝큊ಮ㹱鮬㾼쑗ꠉ垠阮 試牢ዒ銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒붹黔痰㐐ᳬ텿ት뢣ዒ銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒୭࿗酪䗸㜼뮱諦牢ዒ銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒銒 銒銒୭࿗
05/07/2011 18:53 BadBoY_AC#1205
gibberish
05/07/2011 18:54 denominator#1206
I have taken it out of my Conquer and it seems to still run fine, Proxy still has issues though lol. I have also taken out the new mapdestination.dat but I assume that is something for pathfinding? Perhaps the new macs being able to run Conquer could be the reason we are all having issues?
05/07/2011 19:34 demon17#1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoY_AC View Post
ok.... so its really server... awww i even get it with archer and normal jumps.. i would like to know how demon17 got it working
... When Oela let me to show you i will show .. ,,

The problem is with the normal hunting xD ... When the char want to rand jump so thats why i wasn't put rand jump ...

but with FS it is working nicely ... 140+ kills / fs in frg 3. ..
05/07/2011 22:54 OELABOELA#1208
1 jump with a clijump == Jump with an update server and client sided. That's how it's done basicly.
05/11/2011 02:22 denominator#1209
Nevermind the pathfinding function still works fine I just had to use my brain a little ;)

LMFAO am using cooperative AND alchemy at the same time ^^ Only problem I get with the looting system from cooperative is "item to far away" other than that it seems fine.
05/11/2011 04:25 BadBoY_AC#1210
Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
Nevermind the pathfinding function still works fine I just had to use my brain a little ;)

LMFAO am using cooperative AND alchemy at the same time ^^ Only problem I get with the looting system from cooperative is "item to far away" other than that it seems fine.
and how did you fixed the dc problem?
05/11/2011 05:01 denominator#1211
I see you are talking about ninja disconnecting, I am not using ninja so I have no idea if he hunts or not. I will test ninja though. Well pathfinding works on him but yeah he disconnected after the fifth kill lol.

Works fine now ;) I knew what the problem was pathfinding works fine on ninja now for me and fatalstrike is also fine with pathfinding system. I can't believe after three hours you guys couldn't figure the problem out.

I should also add that the pathfinding system I use is not perfect either as it has always had a tendency to stop when it feels like it until you jump then it continues again.


And working with FatalLag I mean FatalStrike ^^

05/11/2011 12:36 BadBoY_AC#1212
the problem with pathfinding sometimes stops.. it doesnt update the location right sometimes.. thats why he stops
05/11/2011 21:21 demon17#1213
anyone can help me to add the path ?
05/11/2011 23:49 denominator#1214
I think part of the pathfinding problem was the distance which I have played around with so it seems a lot better :)
05/12/2011 14:26 BadBoY_AC#1215
trojan is so much easier.. no dc at all.. stupid ninja lol.. trojan works perfect