Okay so I used to use BoL back in the day and have been searching everywhere for UD internals that dont break the bank. Just bought Robur for 15 euros for a week to test and have just played 1 game and it functions great! The site and scripts work the same way as BoL where you find a script, save as .lua and then its good to go. I'm not sure why there's hate towards robur when I just purchased and installed smoothly and its working fine? Note I have only played 1 game with it so far and have yet to have a proper test over a period of time to see if it stays performing and is actually UD but just wanted to post this as the performance is great! Will post back here after some time to let you know how everything is going after a while.