[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

11/25/2015 18:00 meisterlecker#1201
you have always a risk to get banned by botting accounts.

but the risk is with this bot higher cuz:

1: buys 5 pairs of boots
2: buys only dorans / somethings core items maybe every 10th game
3: buys nothing
4: often disconnect

But atm im botting 30 accounts
8h botting 16h sleeping, since 2 weeks.
and no bans.

someone told me ikitabot should work better
70% winrate
low cpu usage with 20accounts at the same time
buying right items.. no disconnects
11/25/2015 19:50 megam#1202
@meisterlecker

i agree this bot not working well ,all the times getting disconnecting , and all the times buy nothing , also every single game you get disconnect before the game start it hands on loading screen at 90% or less then the client crashes .

i made 1 vm on ram 3GB and the client keep crashing i don't think it's from our vm's problem ,it's something from the bot itself .
11/25/2015 21:12 Tagmonkey#1203
Do we know if Riot restricts the amount of connections / IP address? I'm seeing a lot of disconnects during the loading screen and I'm confident that my hardware and network can handle much more the sessions that I'm running.

Are any of you using VPN software? Which software?
11/25/2015 22:36 kbum#1204
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
you have always a risk to get banned by botting accounts.

but the risk is with this bot higher cuz:

1: buys 5 pairs of boots
2: buys only dorans / somethings core items maybe every 10th game
3: buys nothing
4: often disconnect

But atm im botting 30 accounts
8h botting 16h sleeping, since 2 weeks.
and no bans.

someone told me ikitabot should work better
70% winrate
low cpu usage with 20accounts at the same time
buying right items.. no disconnects
if bot hav esome problem for buying any items go and turn off dxtory - it's problem for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
@meisterlecker

i agree this bot not working well ,all the times getting disconnecting , and all the times buy nothing , also every single game you get disconnect before the game start it hands on loading screen at 90% or less then the client crashes .

i made 1 vm on ram 3GB and the client keep crashing i don't think it's from our vm's problem ,it's something from the bot itself .
if yuo have crash on loading screen then your cpu or gpu is so low for that much vm's opened. Why i don't have any crash and on 1 workstation master pc i have open on 1 time 40 vm's already working since 1 month ( restart only for patch ) Try open 5 vm's and check then - still have reconnect and crashes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagmonkey View Post
Do we know if Riot restricts the amount of connections / IP address? I'm seeing a lot of disconnects during the loading screen and I'm confident that my hardware and network can handle much more the sessions that I'm running.

Are any of you using VPN software? Which software?
Hmm. maybe - but i think on 99% he can't get limit connection on game for any ip limit. Why ? becouse some people on some country like me - im from Poland - and my ip use more like 1k people on this same time :D If he do it then much people can't play on game . i think from other country have that same problem.
11/26/2015 00:08 megam#1205
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
if bot hav esome problem for buying any items go and turn off dxtory - it's problem for it

if yuo have crash on loading screen then your cpu or gpu is so low for that much vm's opened. Why i don't have any crash and on 1 workstation master pc i have open on 1 time 40 vm's already working since 1 month ( restart only for patch ) Try open 5 vm's and check then - still have reconnect and crashes ?

Hmm. maybe - but i think on 99% he can't get limit connection on game for any ip limit. Why ? becouse some people on some country like me - im from Poland - and my ip use more like 1k people on this same time :D If he do it then much people can't play on game . i think from other country have that same problem.
i made my Ram at 3GB , BotExchange on always getting crash from loading screen also my cpu i5 4th gen. , VideoCard at 512 .

i don't think that 3GB Ram , 512 VC , i5 4th gen. processor cannot handle LOL game :/ .

client working well without bot , but when you open your bot into your vm it start crash in loading screen , and some times it disconnect you from your game .

he should increase the time limit in loading screen to 90 or 120 sec. Delay .
11/26/2015 00:20 Tagmonkey#1206
I'm seeing the following errors frequently:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The League of Legends logo pops up before the loading screen, then before loading, it closes.

Does anyone know why / have a solution?
11/26/2015 06:14 kbum#1207
Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
i made my Ram at 3GB , BotExchange on always getting crash from loading screen also my cpu i5 4th gen. , VideoCard at 512 .

i don't think that 3GB Ram , 512 VC , i5 4th gen. processor cannot handle LOL game :/ .

client working well without bot , but when you open your bot into your vm it start crash in loading screen , and some times it disconnect you from your game .

he should increase the time limit in loading screen to 90 or 120 sec. Delay .
I think problem is for video card - its so low 512Mb video card what is that ( integrated on cpu ?)
How much vm's you try to open on i5 cpu and 3Gb ram. System win7 must have 2-2,5GB ram for propertly working and vm's need 768-1024mb ram and somethink need to some process workstation too +- 256mb ram. I think your source on your pc is so low for this bot or try to use dxtory for fps fram limit chnage to 10 /s.
11/26/2015 14:20 megam#1208
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
I think problem is for video card - its so low 512Mb video card what is that ( integrated on cpu ?)
How much vm's you try to open on i5 cpu and 3Gb ram. System win7 must have 2-2,5GB ram for propertly working and vm's need 768-1024mb ram and somethink need to some process workstation too +- 256mb ram. I think your source on your pc is so low for this bot or try to use dxtory for fps fram limit chnage to 10 /s.
My Host PC at i5 4th gen. , video card 2GB AMD , 8GB Ram .

vmware quest at i5 5th gen. processor , VC 512mb , 1GB Ram still crashing , i'm running only 5 bots it should work fine but still crashing :/ .

EDIT : Bot Working Fine when you only Run 1vm on 2GB Ram and 1GB VC . i guess i will use only 2 per pc . ^^
11/26/2015 19:07 Freyek#1209
Quote:
Xpboost level

Set at what level the bot purchases an XP boost (only if 400 RP are available). Set this to 0 if you do not wish to purchase a boost.
so....I set "3" on all new accounts, I understand it means that bot will buy xp boost on level 3 but it doesnt work. What am I doing wrong? i dont wanna buy xp boost manually again and again :(
11/26/2015 19:59 Tagmonkey#1210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyek View Post
so....I set "3" on all new accounts, I understand it means that bot will buy xp boost on level 3 but it doesnt work. What am I doing wrong? i dont wanna buy xp boost manually again and again :(
Do you have 400 RP?
11/26/2015 20:36 Freyek#1211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagmonkey View Post
Do you have 400 RP?
I have 400 rp, that's why i always set 3 lvl coz then accounts get 400 free rp. Now my accounts have 5 lvl and 400 RP. I set 6 lvl in bot, accounts gets 6 lvl, 7 lvl etc. and still bot doesnt buy xp boost :/ Everything works perfect except buying xp boost.
11/26/2015 23:39 meisterlecker#1212
xp boost buy doesnt work..
11/27/2015 00:57 megam#1213
This bot never wins , always getting defeated LOL .

Leveling Up 1 level from 5 to 6 in 4 hours ^^ .
11/27/2015 03:22 momoiro#1214
there seems to be a problem with the item pathing on the bots. they used to have proper builds but now they buy just boots or just dorans
11/27/2015 13:47 whatisleague#1215
setting dxtory frames to 15 looks like it will fix the item problem. have only tested it on one bot, definitely worth a try!