The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

07/24/2013 22:54 Peshо#12016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf. View Post
OK, no problem, I will ask him next time...ups, I didn't ask him for this one :)
That's sad.
07/25/2013 07:06 Silver™#12017
All spamming is allowed here?
07/25/2013 09:02 Peshо#12018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver™ View Post
All spamming is allowed here?
Yes, seems so.
07/25/2013 11:15 Ares#12019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Yes, seems so.
Doesn't seem so :D
Silver™

Good morning gentleman.
07/25/2013 11:52 Cαny#12020
Good morning Elitepvpers.
07/25/2013 12:08 Patato​#12021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares​ View Post
Doesn't seem so :D
Silver™

Good morning gentleman.
I see your custom title in squares or is it my flash ?
07/25/2013 12:44 Peshо#12022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
I see your custom title in squares or is it my flash ?
He used to use wrong symbols. D:

♪♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♪ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ♪♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♪ FAK! :-D

PS
You have 33 positive TBMs. I have 233. ;D
07/25/2013 12:46 ToraKun#12023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
Whatever the hell it's supposed to be, it has its own facebook page.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
O.O
too bad I cant read what most of the post in the fan page says
Im really curious what kind of being that thing is
07/25/2013 12:55 Patato​#12024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
He used to use wrong symbols. D:

♪♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♪ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ♪♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♪ FAK! :-D

PS
You have 33 positive TBMs. I have 233. ;D
look at all the fucks I give, oh wait..
07/25/2013 13:32 HiImBoosting#12025
GOOD MORNING !
07/25/2013 13:49 Peshо#12026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
look at all the fucks I give, oh wait..
I want patato back. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiImBoosting View Post
GOOD MORNING !
Sup mate. :pimp:
07/25/2013 16:50 Yuuka™#12027
HeyHo. What are the people on epvp do in the holidays?
07/25/2013 17:29 Peshо#12028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuka™ View Post
HeyHo. What are the people on epvp do in the holidays?
They are all reporting me for being too cool. :mofo:
07/25/2013 19:45 Dwarf.#12029
Nice joke PeshoO :)
07/25/2013 20:30 DaaRkk#12030
Time to go Sleep, see ya epvp :)