I've used some scripting platforms and this is my review:
Robur - 4/10
Its price isn't equal to its quality, orbwalker is not good, nor its evade, also it lacks champion scripts, users can submit theirs assemblies and become developers, but it seems no one wants to become dedicated LUA developers since BotOfLegends hehehe
Some of the scripts are outdated because the developer was banned. Although I like its Awareness and Perfect Ward assemblies.
Didn't get a ban, paid for two months, but well, really expensive for me
Gaming on Steroids - 6/10
Well, the reason because I gave this rating, is because although GoS is external, it gives a incredible good prediction, "GGPrediction". The months I used it, I was using only evade drawings, but they are somewhat good too. Orbwalker isn't so good, it does not have a good logic to prioritize the siege minions in a wave.
It is undetected.
The problem of this platform is that it is that its scripts database are, also, fed by the community, any user can develop a new script, while Robur up there have some users willing to develop new scripts with a really great interval, GoS does not have nothing new for months, well... it really has a collection of good ADC scripts, a AIO with many champions, but these scripts were developed in 2020 Q1 and as of today, the developers of them are inactive or in another platforms.
And because it is external, you need a better PC to run it, or FPS drops may occur.
Holyness Public - 8/10
Well, dunno why Holyness have a "unprofessional staff", they are attacked by everyone, so the team have the right to reply like the attacks.
The problem with the "cracked Toir+" rumors out there, is because of the ex-team member laffys who was giving the Toir+ in a .zip, when contacted in the website support section, instead of giving the Discord community link and correctly verifying members.
After contacting iRaxe, I've got the "real" Holyness Public version and it is really good, they developed a new launcher using the Toir+ API and added Vex logic and evade.
The staff is professional in the Discord when we need help and friendly when we want just to chat.
And because it is a script system with all champions with a good orbwalker and evade, I really like it.
Also members share their configs with other members, which makes everything in the platform better.
Well it is really good, also no bans, using it for a month, just not playing anything obvious.