[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

11/24/2015 02:03 megam#1186
This Bot never joins a single game , it keeps restarting every minute under error :

Task Error :
waiting for game windows is timed out .

Also sometimes you get error massage : you have been disconnected from server . and the box freeze .

please fix this .
11/24/2015 08:21 werner1010#1187
Im using this bot nearly 4 month now. If your bot keeps crashing, doesnt buy items and so on....Its because your VM config isnt right. It has nothing to do with the bot itself. And keep in mind that it takes a while for the developer to reconfig the bot after every patch.

I can recommend VMWare 11 + the 512MB VMWare Version that was posted here in this thread. If you are having troubles then set the RAM to 1024MB.

When your bot doesnt buy Items for example, or keeps reloading over and over again, its because your PC is too weak or your VM config is just "too big".

Edit: im using VMWare 11 and im running 5 virtual machines with the 512MB VMVersion (which i set to 5x 1024MBRAM, but its still a lot smaller then the 1024MB Version that was uploaded here) that was posted here. My PC isnt new but i have 16GB RAM + i7 2600K + GTX750 Ti. On my desktop i can still play other games or work with Photoshop.
11/24/2015 13:06 BossTheTuga#1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by werner1010 View Post
Im using this bot nearly 4 month now. If your bot keeps crashing, doesnt buy items and so on....Its because your VM config isnt right. It has nothing to do with the bot itself. And keep in mind that it takes a while for the developer to reconfig the bot after every patch.

I can recommend VMWare 11 + the 512MB VMWare Version that was posted here in this thread. If you are having troubles then set the RAM to 1024MB.

When your bot doesnt buy Items for example, or keeps reloading over and over again, its because your PC is too weak or your VM config is just "too big".

Edit: im using VMWare 11 and im running 5 virtual machines with the 512MB VMVersion (which i set to 5x 1024MBRAM, but its still a lot smaller then the 1024MB Version that was uploaded here) that was posted here. My PC isnt new but i have 16GB RAM + i7 2600K. On my desktop i can still play other games or work with Photoshop.
i use this bot maybe 4 or 5 months, and all working with the first vm i get 25fps, with second just 2. i use 1gb each vm or 768mb.

my setup: (i run 20vms)
in description: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/24/2015 14:36 megam#1189
my vmware 1GB Ram , 128MB Video Card , 40 GB Hard Drive , Processor at 1 ( i5 4600 ) .

still crashing and sometimes the bot relog .

My Host PC Ram 8 GB , Running only 5 vm's at 1GB Ram Each one .
11/24/2015 15:59 momoiro#1190
waiting on update for new patch
11/24/2015 20:39 whatisleague#1191
bot is back up and running
11/24/2015 20:45 Freyek#1192
Few minutes after bot update to 5.23 I turned on all VM's, all games started and after 3 minutes all accounts were banned. I created all accounts manually via vpn, all VM's were connected via VPN. I didnt have any problem before. Strange. Everything is ok with new version of bot??
11/24/2015 20:49 kbum#1193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyek View Post
Few minutes after bot update to 5.23 I turned on all VM's, all games started and after 3 minutes all accounts were banned. I created all accounts manually via vpn, all VM's were connected via VPN. I didnt have any problem before. Strange. Everything is ok with new version of bot??
Your acc play 24/7 all time no brake ? hmm i have some acc banned too on this new patch all 5 acc banned on acc 10-15 only.
11/24/2015 20:54 Freyek#1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Your acc play 24/7 all time no brake ? hmm i have some acc banned too on this new patch all 5 acc banned on acc 10-15 only.
Nope, sometimes 4h, sometimes 6h without any regularity. I dont have time to bot 24/7 coz i need computer to work. I havent any problem before with bans and now all 10 accounts get banned.
11/24/2015 22:16 kbum#1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyek View Post
Nope, sometimes 4h, sometimes 6h without any regularity. I dont have time to bot 24/7 coz i need computer to work. I havent any problem before with bans and now all 10 accounts get banned.
i think rito check what acc play together. if all acc play all the time 1-30 lvl together all the time then he banned this acc. Cuz it's impossible to play all time on this same people. login and turn off pc on that same time :D i think tito little think :D

And 2nd my think it's - bot buy not normal items and i think this is big problem atm. 5 boots or 5 dorans for all game or nothink to buy and this is problem 90% banned acc.
11/25/2015 06:14 whatisleague#1196
Quote:
i think rito check what acc play together. if all acc play all the time 1-30 lvl together all the time then he banned this acc. Cuz it's impossible to play all time on this same people. login and turn off pc on that same time :D i think tito little think :D

And 2nd my think it's - bot buy not normal items and i think this is big problem atm. 5 boots or 5 dorans for all game or nothink to buy and this is problem 90% banned acc.
yes the items are a big poblem. I am still running my accounts atm but it would be really nice to have that fixed. sometimes they buy no items. has anyone found a way to fix this or do we just need to wait for an update?
11/25/2015 12:04 meisterlecker#1197
Quote:

same problem 4 me

i wrote summoner facotry ower per e-mail
he told me i am the only one who has the problem with 5 boots and 5 dorans.. or they buys nothing.
as solution he told me, that i should turn of the fps limiter or set it to 25-30fps..

so i tried 30 fps, and still the same problem..

atm. not the safiest and best bot
11/25/2015 15:51 whatisleague#1198
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
atm. not the safiest and best bot
what other bot would you suggest that doesnt have these issues?
11/25/2015 16:05 Piotreks34#1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
what other bot would you suggest that doesnt have these issues?
We can rate something without giving any better, thats right.

I think he wanted to mention that the bot is not safe according to; playing all the time with same players, buying same items on each champ(different when it comes to different role eg. adc, ap, tank but he will buy the same items for eg. each tank he will have to deal with)

It should be also mentioned that running more vms(like 10 or more) with botexchange turned off increase your chance to be banned(as said before, playing with same accounts all the time)
11/25/2015 16:31 whatisleague#1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotreks34 View Post
We can rate something without giving any better, thats right.

I think he wanted to mention that the bot is not safe according to; playing all the time with same players, buying same items on each champ(different when it comes to different role eg. adc, ap, tank but he will buy the same items for eg. each tank he will have to deal with)

It should be also mentioned that running more vms(like 10 or more) with botexchange turned off increase your chance to be banned(as said before, playing with same accounts all the time)
yeah he just said that this isnt "the safest and best bot" implying that there might be better ones.