Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

04/09/2013 21:48 Nezekan#1186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Well actually, the team is very dedicated with professional people ( It's enough you're there :p )
But, The problem is only about how to start the server as well.. I am currently playing sro since 2006 so my words should be worth as an experienced guy in sro life as well.
when I was a player, I liked much how the server actually goes from GM team to the players community.. Which are totally bullshit. then, I realized the main point of all servers which is * The developing *
There are many servers are out of developing because they do not choose the right person to edit the db as well, And, It's one of many reasons why any server become a bullshit.
I hope you do realize what you're doing.. and, I wish all of your team a good luck because you guys just wanted to create an entertainment .
we certainly realize what we are doing, and I believe this is actually going to be something nice
04/09/2013 22:25 Krunchy*#1187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
we certainly realize what we are doing, and I believe this is actually going to be something nice
hurrrrrrrryyyyyy im bored : o
04/09/2013 22:31 Nezekan#1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
hurrrrrrrryyyyyy im bored : o
Soooooon


04/09/2013 22:37 Bartic#1189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
Soooooon


Don't say that, something unexpected can happen, and then people will say you're liars, "noob team", stupid, etc.
04/09/2013 22:39 Snow*#1190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Don't say that, something unexpected can happen, and then people will say you're liars, "noob team", stupid, etc.
I bet this will happen either way... This community got many haters.
04/09/2013 22:45 Nezekan#1191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Don't say that, something unexpected can happen, and then people will say you're liars, "noob team", stupid, etc.
That's why I haven't given a date yet :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
I bet this will happen either way... This community got many haters.
I believe constructive criticism is quite healthy, but we all know how some people will react :)
04/09/2013 22:47 Neko*#1192
so... what about Silkroad 2 anyone have any details ? :')
04/09/2013 22:48 Bartic#1193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
That's why I haven't given a date yet :(
And don't. Just post a thread like 3 days before opening, when you are 100% sure it is going to open (when you have completely finished working on it).
And yeah, there will always be someone who wants free silk, or those that go all like "why no bot, you noob, fail server".
04/09/2013 22:58 IceAmStiel#1194
Venture isn't going to run on my favorite cap, ergo » faq teem n00b men shit serwer

(dunno if it was already announced; not going to tell you my fav cap)
04/09/2013 23:04 Bartic#1195
^I know your favourite cap, at least I think so.
04/09/2013 23:18 Nezekan#1196
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Venture isn't going to run on my favorite cap, ergo » faq teem n00b men shit serwer

(dunno if it was already announced; not going to tell you my fav cap)
you weren't allowed to play anyway :(

04/09/2013 23:29 SnowStyle™#1197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Well actually, the team is very dedicated with professional people ( It's enough you're there :p )
But, The problem is only about how to start the server as well.. I am currently playing sro since 2006 so my words should be worth as an experienced guy in sro life as well.
when I was a player, I liked much how the server actually goes from GM team to the players community.. Which are totally bullshit. then, I realized the main point of all servers which is * The developing *
There are many servers are out of developing because they do not choose the right person to edit the db as well, And, It's one of many reasons why any server become a bullshit.
I hope you do realize what you're doing.. and, I wish all of your team a good luck because you guys just wanted to create an entertainment .
Atleast, they're taking their times on things, they just don't rush for money and open the server and close the server every 30mins for a shitty update
In my opinion more they take their time more we'll be surprised and interested by what they offer
04/09/2013 23:39 IceAmStiel#1198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
^I know your favourite cap, at least I think so.
That's my way of wreaking mental havoc. I let people think that they could venture to assume what Caipi likes, and then I'm going to mercilessly agree to their guess most of the time.

I disapprove any kind of covert advertising, I find people that dare to commit such a monstrosity extremely odious.
04/09/2013 23:55 Bartic#1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
That's my way of wreaking mental havoc. I let people think that they could venture to assume what Caipi likes, and then I'm going to mercilessly agree to their guess most of the time.

I disapprove any kind of covert advertising, I find people that dare to commit such a monstrosity extremely odious.
Oh, the eloquence. I came.
And yeah, we saw what you did there.
04/10/2013 00:43 Snow*#1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I believe constructive criticism is quite healthy, but we all know how some people will react :)
There is a fine line between having a honest opinion, and being rude. People in here just don't get that ^^