[Tutorial] ArchlordHK

12/12/2010 16:05 Skre1th#106
It's not worth the effort imo. After about one week(?!) of playing on this server I can tell it's just bad. bad ...
12/12/2010 16:22 Bxlzoo#107
I registered and downloaded, but when I start the game I can't connect with my registered username and password. Can't u use capital letters or something?
Anyone who is on that server, help me pleaz :)
12/12/2010 16:55 xcmelad#108
dont use capitals .
12/12/2010 18:18 Pr3d4t0r_9k#109
thx :D nic ein battlesquare lv 72-90 ele mobs

and what true shit is give so low exp :( from 80-85 so fast now get i 4% from lv 90 ele mob

Shit fake i play not more on this server i go other Game play

I hate this HK server

By have fun wait on other p server
12/12/2010 18:22 xcmelad#110
Where can I find level 76+ monsters to level on?
Oh and are there level 83/90 armors in this pserv?
12/13/2010 10:37 gemmo111#111
hey guys lets go on and play :D?
12/13/2010 11:22 eKoZz#112
Downloading atm.Do we have a guild or ?
12/13/2010 11:43 *GoneCrazy*#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by eKoZz View Post
Downloading atm.Do we have a guild or ?
yes, join Akatsuki or AC chinese guild.
12/13/2010 12:39 gemmo111#114
hey are you guys on ?
12/13/2010 13:33 gemmo111#115
pm me if yous come on im on right now lvl 29 mage Talk2meinenglish is my name:D
12/13/2010 13:39 Rosalinda#116
don`t use any ini for english
u won`t see special item drop
12/13/2010 13:41 gemmo111#117
hey rosalinda i seen you befor and i dont use english ini cause i cant start game :(
12/13/2010 13:53 Rosalinda#118
i just redownload
extract 3-12 and patch 2-12 into it
12/13/2010 13:57 gemmo111#119
what you mean link for 3-12 and 2-12 ?
12/13/2010 14:18 Rosalinda#120
see at download link