[Release]Itemhack

08/12/2010 15:37 p3waprovn#106
:D If You Say It Work Pls Make A Video Show How It Work For The People Not Work Use It -.-''
08/12/2010 15:38 zilvinelis5#107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otiluke1988 View Post
OK Lets see if this is helpfull.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

When i press COntinue it pop up the same windows, once and anotehr and another... etc. if i press quit the program directly close.


PD: THe details are in me post from before.

Um I don't have this problem. It loads for me normally it's just that it doesn't work. I think your problem is difrent from most of here.
08/12/2010 15:39 critical1235#108
Me 2
08/12/2010 15:43 Atomicstar#109
Quote:
Um I don't have this problem. It loads for me normally it's just that it doesn't work. I think your problem is difrent from most of here.
i agree
08/12/2010 15:43 Otiluke1988#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvinelis5 View Post
Um I don't have this problem. It loads for me normally it's just that it doesn't work. I think your problem is difrent from most of here.
It doesn't load any profile and when i follow the step and i enter a room, i'm still naked, uselesss, doesnt work to anything, so i'm having teh same error as everyone is getting the same error dont ya
08/12/2010 15:44 AntiiChristii#111
Quote:
Originally Posted by duracellplus1994 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
this intrigues me, how did you aquire the number codes?
and im wondering if mabey one NEEDS those to make it work...
also..+30 as in +30 to DAMAGE??? if so then holy crap!
08/12/2010 15:44 kekko-s4#112
not work for me... i secetion my profile but wen i go in lobby the profile is not applicate...
08/12/2010 15:45 Kaisame#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by duracellplus1994 View Post
Problem:
There are no Values in the Boxes right
and if I press "Get" and "Set" with Value "0" I'm not invisible
08/12/2010 15:45 ivanGood#114
Der funktioniert nicht bei mir

Vista 32 bit
08/12/2010 15:46 Atomicstar#115
Quote:
Um I don't have this problem. It loads for me normally it's just that it doesn't work. I think your problem is difrent from most of here.
i agree
btw duracellplus1994 please make a video not a picture!! :mad:
08/12/2010 15:47 wantblood#116
everyone who that item manager dont work should not have value in the box ^^ if you have it say it work...
08/12/2010 15:50 the blue sea#117
screw u honey sweet that was nya saying in her IM , ur IM doesn't make a video & show us at least how 2 use it cuz it doesn't load the profil so ........ screw u honey sweet -.-
08/12/2010 15:51 angel19#118
Sa Marche pas Sous Windows Vista 32 bits :(
08/12/2010 15:52 wantblood#119
the blue sea how can somethign load nothing? the item manager save the Id of each item you have on you... if the item manager is not able to get those ID and always say 0 ...
even if you equipe and unequipe your thing it wont work at all ><
08/12/2010 15:53 duracellplus1994#120
I'am making a FAST video beacause i have no time.