Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasher2
der hack hat bei mir das 1. und 2. mal funktioniert doch jetzt detected x-trap ihn immer ;( was tun?
the hack is detected by x-trap what i must do,i have started hack as admin
|
It's not detected. If you can't use it, bad luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viduka94
its works fine but people in s4 are abusing of this.... i thought that alastor wasn't so noob for put this easy hack.... pls remove it or put password -___-
(FAKE)
|
READ older post, I posted it becouse i want all of this stuff to get fixed.
fake? seriously...? :facepalm:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebossbest
(repaeted)
Hello,
litle bug (maybe only me), i use it with item manager(RN9 i think)
Hack work pretty, BUT I don't know why, when i use it in a party, 1 minute later i LAG a LOT ! (4-5minutes and it is 5è10 secondes lag).
If you know what it's wrong, plz tell me ^^, goodbye :)
Why ?
|
I posted 2 dlls at page 2~3, search for them.