Application Form [Grand Chase]

11/07/2010 03:44 jmdo36#106
Hope my YES can help !! ^_^
11/09/2010 05:21 giankim#107
A Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig YES >.<

Well good luck >.<
11/09/2010 05:28 loukianz#108
I like yah >.<
any way's wana give you my YES ^_^
11/09/2010 10:17 km_0424#109
I think that u deserve to be a Moderator knowing that you are only 14, but then you did a wonderful job sharing a plain SD hack, we do have HIGH HOPES FOR YOU!! so Goodluck in your Mod App!! hope my vote will help^^
11/11/2010 10:52 christianrae123#110
hmmmmmmmmm.. i think

11/21/2010 07:38 .Dante#111
#Bumping
GC section neds a new moderaor.
11/21/2010 08:49 Taec#112
# SERIOUSLY NEED 1 MORE MOD. For gc section,

Hopes your applications get accepted GOODLUCK dude.
11/23/2010 05:10 -Lacie#113
Yeah. We need a new moderator and Mr. Celtics has the potential.

Goodluck :)
11/23/2010 08:35 .Sora#114
Yes!
We need a new mood
11/24/2010 14:29 asahi5623#115
It's A Yes From Me!!
11/25/2010 01:34 bot133#116
Yes
11/25/2010 01:38 shadowtisoy#117
we support u sir o2cute to mod? becoz u a good 4 us!!

im wish we have new sd hack...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thx to Elitepvp players & All Mod & guardians of section Happy Gamers to All.^^ Thanks
11/28/2010 02:04 Invictuz789#118
I'll Vote Yes For Sir Celtics.I Know that He will be a good moderator.Sir Celtics hack helps me a lot.All His Post is useful,Especially his SD. So For Celtics I'll Support you,Go,Be A Moderator,I know you can do it.But i can't believe your only 14.
12/08/2010 13:04 Chiharu#119
a YES here,GC section is full of spams an as far as you know im not very active so i just go online like 2 hours a day here in elitepvp.good luck.gonna request lowfyr for you also aside from zephyr.
01/29/2011 02:28 Catalyst17#120
Yes