Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

11/25/2025 04:33 0x41^4#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPickleRick View Post
If I only care to have ESP / visuals, could I use a DMA setup with just the DMA card and fuser, without a Makcu/aim controller?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
Getting more interested in this since I'm playing BF6 and anything other than DMA seems like a guaranteed ban. I have an AM5 Asus B650, 34” 1440P [3440 x 1440] (I usually run games at 120 at the lowest, can also split screen to lower res in a pinch). 4070 ti Super. Assuming there's nothing wrong with these components (DMA not working for some reason I'm unaware of). Would this mini PC maintain stable performance? Also, is there one perhaps cheaper that could do it as well, or would that be a toss-up?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
For 3440 x 1440, unless you’re planning to downscale, you’ll need an NVIDIA 3000-series or AMD 6000-series GPU, since that is required for the D60 and DC500. Alternatively, you can use CaptainDMA’s V2 2K fuser, or lower your resolution and use a standard, cheaper fuser.
11/25/2025 15:31 tejah#107
Sorry if i missed that info, but you recently were talking about AM4 motherboards issue. Is it related to first PC or second?
11/25/2025 18:16 keaux#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Yeah, you’ll need a second PC with a dedicated GPU to handle 1440 at 165. Otherwise you’ll run into mismatch and poor performance.
for that 2nd pc, what resolution and refresh rate would I need to be at? and what would be the corresponding fuser I would need in that scenario
11/25/2025 21:19 777k#109
Hi These are my PC specs, i'm from UK & mainly want DMA to use HV on Bo7 but no idea about anything to do with DMA's, ive read the main post but as i research the products i see lots of different ones, so i want to try avoid making mistakes.

⚙️ CPU:
• AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
�� RAM:
• 32GB DDR5 (2993MHz)
�� Motherboard:
• Gigabyte B650M D3HP AX (AM5)
�� Graphics Card:
• NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Super (ZOTAC)
• Monitor: 2560x1440 @ 165Hz
�� Storage:
• 2TB ORICO SSD

Can someone please recommend me / link to each item i need to buy to go with my setup, i also play with PS5 controller if it helps.
11/26/2025 04:46 0x41^4#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrnofas View Post
Do you think a m4 mac mini would be a good option for a second pc?
It can be, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejah View Post
Sorry if i missed that info, but you recently were talking about AM4 motherboards issue. Is it related to first PC or second?
Main PC where the DMA card is installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777k View Post
Hi These are my PC specs, i'm from UK & mainly want DMA to use HV on Bo7 but no idea about anything to do with DMA's, ive read the main post but as i research the products i see lots of different ones, so i want to try avoid making mistakes.

⚙️ CPU:
• AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
�� RAM:
• 32GB DDR5 (2993MHz)
�� Motherboard:
• Gigabyte B650M D3HP AX (AM5)
�� Graphics Card:
• NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Super (ZOTAC)
• Monitor: 2560x1440 @ 165Hz
�� Storage:
• 2TB ORICO SSD

Can someone please recommend me / link to each item i need to buy to go with my setup, i also play with PS5 controller if it helps.
You will need -
  • Second PC (guide on the first page)
  • DMA card (guide on the first page)
  • Fuser (guide on the first page)
  • MAKCU + XIM for controller aimbot use (guide on the first page)

Nobody can tell you exactly what to buy since nobody knows your budget, but the first page outlines everything you’ll need and how to evaluate options through seller reviews.
(Mock build) -
  • 75T from a reputable seller on AliExpress (around £70)
  • Captain Mini DP Fuser V2 (around £190). Or, for future-proofing, the DC500 (around £300)
  • MAKCU paired with a XIM (XIM £120 on Amazon, MAKCU around £20)
  • Second PC
11/27/2025 10:37 P.Stanev#111
Hey,
I am planning on running only radar no visual esp, no fuser, no aimbot.
Reached out to stella and they said they can make it work if my main pc is win 11 and second is 10. Question is what’s the minimum i should look for in a second pc. I found a dell wyse 5070 minipc j5005/8gb ddr4
11/27/2025 12:26 0x41^4#112
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Stanev View Post
Hey,
I am planning on running only radar no visual esp, no fuser, no aimbot.
Reached out to stella and they said they can make it work if my main pc is win 11 and second is 10. Question is what’s the minimum i should look for in a second pc. I found a dell wyse 5070 minipc j5005/8gb ddr4
If you’re using DMA solely for radar, the second PC isn’t very important... you can run nearly anything on it
11/30/2025 03:38 xswesx1#113
can your second pc be a mac (m4 mac mini) running windows with parrallels?

Someone told me you cannot do this with a DMA because it is still a mac ( wont have the essential drivers and stuff to run dma as a second pc,)?

True or false?

Also must your two PC's be the same screen resolution in order to work? Does the 2nd PC have to have a monitor as well?

Thanks
11/30/2025 04:47 0x41^4#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by xswesx1 View Post
can your second pc be a mac (m4 mac mini) running windows with parrallels?

Someone told me you cannot do this with a DMA because it is still a mac ( wont have the essential drivers and stuff to run dma as a second pc,)?

True or false?

Also must your two PC's be the same screen resolution in order to work? Does the 2nd PC have to have a monitor as well?

Thanks
You can use a Mac Mini with parallels as the second PC. Alternatively, you could even run it in a VM.

Answered the rest in the DM you sent me.
12/03/2025 02:04 potnuz122#115
Is there a reason everything with Stella has crossed over?
Looking in to buying from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Stella.ac



No, I don't recommend Cypros anymore.

The new IOMMU update blocks DMA access in VGK and FACEIT, which is why Stella has those two under maintenance. At the moment, there are only a few possible workarounds, and they’re currently refining one to get users back up and running. EAC has also started implementing similar measures, though they’ve managed to bypass those.

Stella will also be releasing a basic option soon, but for now, Cyber-basic works perfectly fine for Rico, Javelin, and BE.



Exactly this. For whatever reason, there are very few firmware developers who stick to a truly “straight and narrow” approach when it comes to their products and sales. Too often, we see developers cut corners to speed things up and push more sales, even if it increases risk for the customer.

One thing I’ve always respected about Stella, among many others, is that they’ve consistently delivered a product you can trust and have never sacrificed quality just to boost sales.



The card itself isn’t what matters here, the fuser is. In your case, you’ll want a D60. If you upgraded to the DC500, you’d need a new GPU, but it would essentially future-proof your setup.
12/03/2025 02:58 alma5200#116
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] im about the ask the same question ?

Q: Is there a reason everything with Stella has crossed over?

Q: what do you think about Cyberammo's FW for EAC games ?
12/03/2025 11:48 0x41^4#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by potnuz122 View Post
Is there a reason everything with Stella has crossed over?
Looking in to buying from them
Quote:
Originally Posted by alma5200 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] im about the ask the same question ?

Q: Is there a reason everything with Stella has crossed over?

Q: what do you think about Cyberammo's FW for EAC games ?
I struck all of my mentions of Stella (rather than deleting them) because myself and two others received broken firmware that still hasn’t been fixed. Given the price of their firmware, I can’t recommend purchasing from them until these issues are fully resolved. Once their issues are fixed (if they’re fixed), I’ll update my posts and remove the strike. For now, they’re teetering on the edge of being not recommendable.

As for Cyber-ammo, their firmware isn’t sufficient for Fortnite or Rust, though it works fine for Arc. Everyone I know who bought their EAC firmware for Fortnite or Rust ended up blocked shortly after.

Itha offers solid EAC firmware, but I’m not familiar with their block history.
12/03/2025 16:34 Roflllsa#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPickleRick View Post
If I only care to have ESP / visuals, could I use a DMA setup with just the DMA card and fuser, without a Makcu/aim controller?
yes
12/03/2025 21:39 ImPickleRick#119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflllsa View Post
yes
Thanks - someone else already answered, but now that you've got me thinking about DMA again, maybe you could help me. I went through all the tedious bullshit of getting everything set up, bought cyber-ammo's fw, went through all the steps of installing it, ran speed test, everything passed but then "overall test result" showed fail for some reason. Didn't seem to concern cyber-ammo so I went ahead and tried using HV's DMA product for COD. While it seemed to inject and, with the help of the fuser, I was able to get the menu to overlay on my main PC... it may as well have meant nothing because there was no ESP on my game. Someone mentioned that it was likely on my second monitor but I don't have a second monitor. The menu showed up on the second monitor but once I fused it overlayed on my first monitor which I would think is the intent, but the ESP never showed up. I'm sure I'm probably doing something wrong but to get that close and then fail, I needed to take a break lol. Their chat is a bunch of trolls and mods that think wayyyyyyyy too highly of themselves. Asked for support on the website and got no response but my ticket disappeared, lol. :confused:
12/04/2025 01:14 0x41^4#120
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPickleRick View Post
Thanks - someone else already answered, but now that you've got me thinking about DMA again, maybe you could help me. I went through all the tedious bullshit of getting everything set up, bought cyber-ammo's fw, went through all the steps of installing it, ran speed test, everything passed but then "overall test result" showed fail for some reason. Didn't seem to concern cyber-ammo so I went ahead and tried using HV's DMA product for COD. While it seemed to inject and, with the help of the fuser, I was able to get the menu to overlay on my main PC... it may as well have meant nothing because there was no ESP on my game. Someone mentioned that it was likely on my second monitor but I don't have a second monitor. The menu showed up on the second monitor but once I fused it overlayed on my first monitor which I would think is the intent, but the ESP never showed up. I'm sure I'm probably doing something wrong but to get that close and then fail, I needed to take a break lol. Their chat is a bunch of trolls and mods that think wayyyyyyyy too highly of themselves. Asked for support on the website and got no response but my ticket disappeared, lol. :confused:
  1. Start the HV loader, but don’t press Play yet.
  2. Launch the game.
  3. Set your second PC display to Extend or Show Only on 2. If you are not using a radar, Show Only on 2 works best.
  4. When Windows prompts you to keep the changes, make sure you click Keep Changes so the display does not revert.
  5. Press Play on HV.
  6. The menu should now appear on your main monitor.