[Release] MerfinUI

04/26/2026 14:19 revilo123#106
Hey guys, am i going crazy, i swear the tbc anniversary t4 pack was in the drive, but i cant find it anymore?
05/04/2026 17:11 titanmo#107
First of all, thank you for your work. I appreciate you sharing MerfinUI with us. I have a question: Which version of MerfinUI do the add-ons you share correspond to—Silver, Gold, or Diamond? Is there a way to tell them apart?
05/08/2026 17:28 Noirrex#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanmo View Post
First of all, thank you for your work. I appreciate you sharing MerfinUI with us. I have a question: Which version of MerfinUI do the add-ons you share correspond to—Silver, Gold, or Diamond? Is there a way to tell them apart?
All the files are available as Gold - Diamond only gets the spreadsheets and Silver only gets you the WotLK 3.3.5 auras

Quote:
Originally Posted by revilo123 View Post
Hey guys, am i going crazy, i swear the tbc anniversary t4 pack was in the drive, but i cant find it anymore?
The T4 pack is a public aura available on wago. I have now uploaded them to the pack
05/14/2026 13:31 Aled888#109
Hey, is anyone having the t5 spreadsheet for Merfin? Thanks
05/15/2026 17:22 GabrielConnor#110
I would like the T5 spreadsheet too please if someone has
05/16/2026 15:11 midsummer150#111
does midnight version is latest version??
05/17/2026 11:20 deathway#112
Any have the T5 Merfin WA?
05/17/2026 14:41 Rehlok#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathway View Post
Any have the T5 Merfin WA?
T5 is public [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/18/2026 01:53 Wadleyy13#114
Completely understandable if its to much of a headache but is there any way to get a note on which client was updated?

No matter the answer tyvm for the posts <3

EDIT: I just googled his boosty and see the update was same day as TBC. kept updating for wrong clients/setting back addons but clearly user issue xD.
06/01/2026 12:34 ziqopshero#115
Can we get update for TBC please? A lot of hotfixes wrote merfin on discord.
06/08/2026 08:52 F1R3WOW#116
Hi, ist Mist of Pandaria Classic T16 up to date?
06/09/2026 14:53 Zulthain#117
anyone have cata classic to share?
06/09/2026 22:38 my boy#118
whitemane GILNEAS PLS
06/11/2026 14:05 Noirrex#119
Merfin has changed the way he distributes his WeakAuras, and it is now a pain in the ass for even a normal user to use - it is now distributed on an AI slop generated, token based access, website, using one-time tokens. So I can no longer automate the process of downloading the WAs. So I have decided to discontinue the effort of keeping it up to date, I only did this for fun - but I do not want to going through hoops and fences to keep it up to date. I would advise you to pay for access or wait for some other poor soul to come up with a solution.
06/11/2026 15:32 Zulthain#120
Ty anyway Noirrex, appreciate it what you already did for us.

Is his ElvUI config + addons also behind that generated website?

Because personally I dont want his weakauras, just the Elvui interface + addons