BotsHub

06/29/2025 10:55 sasuke34#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by botterssuckdick View Post
I tried with and without admin and neither worked unfortunately.
I tried running a bot from a different bot launcher/injecter from this forum and it found and injected into my client just fine. It also showed all my characters just fine.



All good man, thank you for trying to help and your work.
I will let you know if i find a fix by tinkering with the GWA2.au3.
I tried to hardcode the then current PID of the "gw.exe" process just to see if it finds it and even then it didn't, so something is weird indeed.
Same issue here, sometimes bots will detect my character, sometimes not... so i try to reboot my computer, it's not 100% effective.

When my character is detected it's like chinese encode, don't know if it can help
06/29/2025 23:10 knoedel#107
hi,

is there any chance to add a JQ or codex bot in the hub?
06/30/2025 00:06 Kronos8#108
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Damn, that's a pretty annoying issue. Main problem being that I can't reproduce it. I'll see if I can think of a script to understand the issue somewhat.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Extremely unlikely. There are some bots I'm not very interested into that I have on the extreme bottom of my list, and then there are PvP bots. I won't touch those with a 10 feet pole :kappa:
It's a line I don't want to cross, so to answer you : no, there is no chance I add a JQ or a codex bot.
06/30/2025 01:42 botterssuckdick#109
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke34 View Post
When my character is detected it's like chinese encode, don't know if it can help
Yes exactly that, sometimes its empty sometimes its random chinese letters, no idea why. All of my characters have letters from the english alphabet.
06/30/2025 04:02 dd_pang#110
Line 119 (File
C:UsersIdd_pang(DesktoplBotsHub-masterIsrc'Farm-Pongmei
.au3"):
$openedChests += FindAndOpenChests($RANGE_COMPASS,
DefendWhileOpeningChests)?1:0
$openedChests +=^ERROR
Error: Unknown function name.
06/30/2025 09:27 Kronos8#111
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd_pang View Post
Line 119 (File
C:UsersIdd_pang(DesktoplBotsHub-masterIsrc'Farm-Pongmei
.au3"):
$openedChests += FindAndOpenChests($RANGE_COMPASS,
DefendWhileOpeningChests)?1:0
$openedChests +=^ERROR
Error: Unknown function name.
There is no such issue on current version (I just ran the bot).
Update the bot and AutoIt
06/30/2025 09:29 dd_pang#112
thank you very much.
06/30/2025 13:12 sasuke34#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by botterssuckdick View Post
Yes exactly that, sometimes its empty sometimes its random chinese letters, no idea why. All of my characters have letters from the english alphabet.
i fixed it by scanning the address "0x00E20878" to get my char name
06/30/2025 15:23 Kronos8#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke34 View Post
i fixed it by scanning the address "0x00E20878" to get my char name
Damn ! Good job :handsdown:
Weird that for some people the pattern required is different.
So, you changed in GWA2.au3 file:
Code:
Local $scannedMemory = ScanMemoryForPattern($processHandle, BinaryToString('0x6A14FF751868'))
into
Code:
Local $scannedMemory = ScanMemoryForPattern($processHandle, BinaryToString('0x00E20878'))
Correct ? I'll add this to code for people who have this issue.
06/30/2025 16:18 sasuke34#115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos8 View Post
Damn ! Good job :handsdown:
Weird that for some people the pattern required is different.
So, you changed in GWA2.au3 file:
Code:
Local $scannedMemory = ScanMemoryForPattern($processHandle, BinaryToString('0x6A14FF751868'))
into
Code:
Local $scannedMemory = ScanMemoryForPattern($processHandle, BinaryToString('0x00E20878'))
Correct ? I'll add this to code for people who have this issue.
i added a new Func if my char name is empty or not valide, it scans the address 0x00E20878
07/01/2025 08:24 knoedel#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos8 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Damn, that's a pretty annoying issue. Main problem being that I can't reproduce it. I'll see if I can think of a script to understand the issue somewhat.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Extremely unlikely. There are some bots I'm not very interested into that I have on the extreme bottom of my list, and then there are PvP bots. I won't touch those with a 10 feet pole :kappa:
It's a line I don't want to cross, so to answer you : no, there is no chance I add a JQ or a codex bot.
Thanks for clarifying! Keep up the good work
07/06/2025 17:06 Bose9999#117
The Raptor bot crashes after some time. I couldn’t identify the error, and no error message appears. The GW client becomes unresponsive. Any idea what might be causing it?
07/07/2025 09:06 Kronos8#118
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] not a clue. Does it happen with other bots ?
07/07/2025 11:35 Bose9999#119
No only with the Raptor bot. My game crashes after a certain amount of time. I’m now sure that it happens while farming not while using the merchant or anything else.
07/08/2025 22:54 kendor#120
So I full decked out myself and my heroes before trying the farm....oops lo. Line 174 blah blah blah\src\Farm-Gemstone.au3

While Not GetIsDead () And DllStructGetData($target, 'ID') <> 0 And $distance < $FightDist
While Not GetIsDead() And DllStructGetData(^ ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.


OK. I have been away for a long time now and am looking at the code for the normal stuff like a missing cap letter or a weird space somewhere and I got nothing. Anyone else? Thanks all