Official CrystalNos

10/02/2021 12:00 Saryuri#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diancie View Post
Sure same on Ventus, they are using our DLL Client from Afterlife.

But we are working on a Fix. :)
I guess it is not YOUR DLL but AfterLife's. It's up to him who will get it or not. Don't claim it as yours :confused:
10/02/2021 13:50 Diancie#107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saryuri View Post
I guess it is not YOUR DLL but AfterLife's. It's up to him who will get it or not. Don't claim it as yours :confused:
Please read it.

Afterlife did it for US. ^^
So its OUR DLL from Afterlife! :)
10/08/2021 13:14 Diancie#108
On October 17th, 2021 we will release our Act 6.1 update.

What's new to come:
- New recolored EQ
- New Raids
- New Level (99 + 30)
- New Pets
- New Costumes and much more

Register now and embark on a new Adventure.
What are you waiting for?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/11/2021 08:45 Kentach#109
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You can take screenshots, with Gyazo in Ventus, but not on CrystalNos CrystalNos has so many exploits & Bugs.

Instead of opening new servers, I would fix all the bugs first, maybe you will get some players then.
Still wish you good luck.
10/11/2021 10:28 Diancie#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentach View Post
You can take screenshots, with Gyazo in Ventus, but not on CrystalNos CrystalNos has so many exploits & Bugs.

Instead of opening new servers, I would fix all the bugs first, maybe you will get some players then.
Thats why Ventus has more Bug Reports as CrystalNos.
Yeye Ventus was better with XV50. :handsdown:

Btw: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/11/2021 13:32 pseudonymx#111
is definitely somewhere in this topic, unfortunately not in the first post ... how are the rates? Golddrop, EXP ect? can at least c lvl and +10/15 gear / sp be achieved in a few days or do i have to farm for months?
10/12/2021 14:30 Diamond12341234#112
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonymx View Post
is definitely somewhere in this topic, unfortunately not in the first post ... how are the rates? Golddrop, EXP ect? can at least c lvl and +10/15 gear / sp be achieved in a few days or do i have to farm for months?
You do not have to farm Months for Sps sure we are a PvE Bases Server, So for sure you have to do a bit more than just buy it from a shop but its not that Hard to gain The Act6 Update will be in 5 Days so it will be 99+30 then, Gold drops are not that Important you can Drop items which are Sellable at Npc for an Amount of Gold, Gold is more From Gold Item Drops, you can also go Fishing Also good for gold since there are Fishes for 2,5kk at npc

Quote:

You say Many Exploits & Bugs, We dont have that much amount of bugs sure there are Bugs which will be Found as soon as they happen.

And the Exploit thing has Nothing to do with Opening Servers Tf? Normal Players wouldn't use Exploits to gain Stuff only People who think they are Cool cuz they see an Leaked Exploit on EPVP And try it on every server till they Find a Server where it works to Play there and getting banned to say this nonesense comments like you lmao
10/15/2021 12:31 Kentach#113
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]2341234
Imagine you trying to defend CrystalNos and trying to act cool, but everyone who knows the Founder of that Server, know why every Server that she opens, gets a shitstorm.:feelsbadman:

PS: Its a shitty Server i do not recommend to play there.
10/15/2021 14:23 Diancie#114
Quote:
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]2341234
Imagine you trying to defend CrystalNos and trying to act cool, but everyone who knows the Founder of that Server, know why every Server that she opens, gets a shitstorm.:feelsbadman:

PS: Its a shitty Server i do not recommend to play there.
Imagine you trying to stay ''Cool''.
He is the Founder too.

So please play a childish behavior somewhere else.

Kind regards Foxy. :handsdown:
11/03/2021 13:43 Diancie#115
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] #Closed
11/04/2021 00:56 ivantkbloko#116
link caido
11/10/2021 18:54 IceTrailer#117
#closed