💎 PEGASUS SCRIPT 🤖 Hardware/MAKCU ☁ Cloud ✔️ UD since release ⌛ 5 Years

01/11/2022 07:01 Kw4L0r#106
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I added you on discord. I think i need a hwid reset or smt cause I did some pc upgrades and it aint working anymore :)

But for anyone who reads this, from when I was using the script before, it hella good, no detection issues, Autodetect works like a charm aswell
01/11/2022 14:48 Marq7#107
Hey messaged u on discord I want to ask some things. My discord: silo#6877
01/11/2022 16:37 persesvx#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw4L0r View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I added you on discord. I think i need a hwid reset or smt cause I did some pc upgrades and it aint working anymore :)

But for anyone who reads this, from when I was using the script before, it hella good, no detection issues, Autodetect works like a charm aswell
Glad you like it :) Sure no problem just message me on discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq7 View Post
Hey messaged u on discord I want to ask some things. My discord: silo#6877
Sure!
01/15/2022 00:21 DRSilent#109
Is this work with windows 2h21 and windows 11 ?
01/15/2022 00:42 persesvx#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSilent View Post
Is this work with windows 2h21 and windows 11 ?
Yes
01/25/2022 22:26 dintzee#111
this script work perfectly good and perses is a good person who can help u from A to Z

devmemes
01/28/2022 06:24 lunarwrf#112
Added you on your new discord, having issues with Key.

*edit* fixed with HWID Reset, Script is awesome as always :)
01/30/2022 00:02 andyking1350#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarwrf View Post
Added you on your new discord, having issues with Key.
same problem...
01/30/2022 14:24 persesvx#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarwrf View Post
Added you on your new discord, having issues with Key.

*edit* fixed with HWID Reset, Script is awesome as always :)
Glad you enjoy it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyking1350 View Post
same problem...
... also same solution ;)
02/02/2022 16:10 bakcay34#115
is it detected? i got eac banned just now, didn't even fire my weapon for hours
02/02/2022 17:55 persesvx#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakcay34 View Post
is it detected? i got eac banned just now, didn't even fire my weapon for hours
Its not detected
03/15/2022 10:40 704chazz#117
check discord i sent you a message
03/17/2022 15:00 WHATAREYOUDOING#118
I'm really tired of public scripts such as revelox and monolith, and I'm looking forward to purchasing the script, but when was the last time it was detected?
03/19/2022 06:25 SlimeyMikey#119
Can the reseller restock please?
03/19/2022 18:34 mesmeriz1ng#120
cant add perses on discord, is there a discord for this script?