How to get 1 month premium for FREE

10/29/2019 16:56 Boyunduruk#106
still works by the way
10/30/2019 11:26 tlghnglcn#107
Finally i got the 1 month premium so it's still working...
10/30/2019 12:26 Breuli#108
no code :(
10/30/2019 13:01 black.ripper#109
tried 4 days in a row, nothing, and don't have anymore comics to go through. can someone PM me a code pls? thanks!
10/30/2019 17:32 zeeshanmiralam#110
I used one code when I tried another code after 30 days it gave me an error, you already used code from this campaign. You guys are using multiple codes on single account? How?
10/30/2019 19:03 -MarS-#111
Guys is the site still working, when I try to register it says Failed to login SERVER RETURNED 401? Can someone PM free code if they have extra?
10/31/2019 00:49 Metin2pServerhilfe#112
tried it 15 times and i got no premium ...
10/31/2019 18:33 hdinis09#113
As of this post's date it is working took me like 10 accounts to get one month premium.
UPDATED CODES LIST
Pumpkins
Happyloot
Discord500
Welcome500
You can also go to comics, open one comic per tab and play each one while you redeem codes, think you can only get 5 comics per account.
10/31/2019 19:29 -MarS-#114
Hm, twitter registration worked for me but couldn't register with facebook nor email, I got the premium on like 5th account guess I got bit luckier, thanks for the codes.
11/02/2019 05:41 xzibito#115
Is this still working? i've tried 20+ accounts and no premium code :feelsbadman:
11/02/2019 12:29 hdinis09#116
I think they IP Banned me, for some reason i cannot create any more accounts, via ANY of the methods they provide(Google, Twitter, Etc). To be fair u made more than 40 accounts haha.
11/25/2019 11:53 bosskium#117
Does not work anymore for me
11/25/2019 12:13 hamas456#118
FOR ME IT WORKS
11/25/2019 15:15 bosskium#119
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamas456 View Post
FOR ME IT WORKS
Which country did you use ? Turkey as OP said ?
11/25/2019 16:01 Boyunduruk#120
I forgot that this topic exists, lootboy codes updated. Got one code; still works