HackMachine - Private Rainbow Six Siege Cheat

12/15/2019 15:15 katxarra#106
im looking to buy whats your discord name?

let me know when u online i wana buy
12/17/2019 09:09 d3vilbetrayed#107
Hello, I am interested in buying the cheat kindly add my discord
Suzugamori Gray#4190
12/26/2019 03:49 MewBear#108
Hey range, can you add my discord please so I can send you the 30$? Thanks Discord is Fatboy.UMGX#3590
12/30/2019 21:31 Khaleesi#109
UD? Dirty#4400
02/19/2020 14:22 Stamppotkind#110
Hello I would like to purchase your Rainbow Six cheat, add me on Discord stoe#2020.
03/03/2020 21:45 snipa120#111
Was there a recent detection? Looking to purchase one with unlocker :3
03/11/2020 11:29 Stbivik#112
Can be add me? im want to buy it
Cherep_#3807
09/21/2020 23:41 AryanShah#113
Good
09/22/2020 17:06 HackMachine#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0oo View Post
RangeMachine literally banned me the second after I bought the cheat with bitcoins. Do NOT trust him, I am posting a scam report now. I have proof of purchase.
Sure:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You started drama saying when you buy bitoins somewhere it gona take 5$ extra. After i revoked your Verified status you say I scammed you.
09/22/2020 17:11 Coolsoccergurl#115
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0oo View Post
RangeMachine banned me permanently because I was warning other members that the actual price of the cheat is about a dollar more than what’s being advertised, and there’s fees on top of that. I wasn’t aware of this, and almost lost five dollars purchasing the cheat, but thankfully he blocked the transaction, so I didn’t have the deal with him. I’ve literally never met a developer that seems genuinely mentally unstable to me, but I assure you that he is.

He called me scum for stating a fact, and then he banned me.

This is just a fair warning to other members. He does seem like a legitimate seller, because he could have taken my money. I think he’s trustworthy, but do you really want the possibility of being banned for no reason?


pls add my discord i was thinking about buying Ambition#8844
09/22/2020 17:13 HackMachine#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0oo View Post
but do you really want the possibility of being banned for no reason?
You was not banned, I revoked your verified status, because I dont want to have any deals with you.
09/22/2020 17:14 Coolsoccergurl#117
vouch i stream and it is the best thing ever never got called out vouch
10/12/2020 14:14 adrianbradtke#118
Can I resell him?
10/12/2020 14:28 Ar75#119
the best chair I could have and very friendly coder. I have been using it for a long time and I will compete again
10/12/2020 14:47 HackMachine#120
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianbradtke View Post
Can I resell him?
No