「Release」Zero Void ID Changer

06/24/2015 17:22 AnimeLover-MY♥#106
OMG -_- can't pass your ads + i can't press continuesss
06/24/2015 17:41 lisawthr#107
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Woah woah calm your tits ma'm.
Im not sure if i can finish all in 2 days.
Plus, he said ITM. Faze should add it.

STOP SPAMMING FAZE'S SHIT ON MY THREAD
ALSO STOP SPAMMING MY SHIT ON FAZE'S THREAD.
THIS IS NO PLOT TWIST.
(rolleyes)
it's all shit.
06/24/2015 17:45 softstart#108
When i enter in a multiplayer room S4 crash and say: The connexion with the relay server has been terminated , why please :d?
06/24/2015 18:09 Mariee.#109
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLover-MY♥ View Post
OMG -_- can't pass your ads + i can't press continuesss
The first time i started it,it didn't work.
On the 2nd try I changed my IP,it worked then xd
06/24/2015 18:12 Jayden1211#110
where is download?
06/24/2015 18:12 mangoyogurt#111
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLover-MY♥ View Post
OMG -_- can't pass your ads + i can't press continuesss
I'm assuming that you can't read right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariee. View Post
It won't work in Germany now I think.
It doesn't work for me either <3
Mariee, I'm sensing sarcasm here ' u ')
06/24/2015 18:14 Syc.#112
Yey Im Deutschen Server läuft fast keiner mit IDM rum ᵔᴥᵔ :D
06/24/2015 18:17 xKarou#113
Advert dont Workt "atm"
06/24/2015 18:20 [Beatrice]#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLover-MY♥ View Post
OMG -_- can't pass your ads + i can't press continuesss
Skip the first ad, then press Zero Void ID Changer button. Then skip the next ad. Here you are :p
06/24/2015 18:25 xKarou#115
when i do this there stand "Unable to connect to database" anything is wrong
06/24/2015 18:36 Minxxe#116
hmm... in German Cewl C:
06/24/2015 18:39 Mariee.#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by komba47 View Post
Yey Im Deutschen Server läuft fast keiner mit IDM rum ᵔᴥᵔ :D
Ich hoffe du meinst das sarkastisch,ansonsten bin ich mit IDM grad on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoyogurt View Post
I'm assuming that you can't read right now.



Mariee, I'm sensing sarcasm here ' u ')
Haha first of all,I'm sorry I have edited it.
It works in Germany xdd

Don't even try to make fun of me,I apologied.
06/24/2015 18:45 xlampo11#118
Not working win7 64 bit

When selecting the server beats
06/24/2015 18:47 ecomaikgolf#119
Windows 8.1
When i entrer a server and the game going to start s4 crashes
06/24/2015 18:54 [Beatrice]#120
PRESS F5 IF YOU GET UNABLE TO CONNECT DATABASE ERROR.