I think my first anime was Heidi, my 3 years older sister watched it a lot when I was younger... and it was even one of the first things I've ever watched in the TV ;)
My next Anime was Naruto...
04/11/2015 21:35ProSonixs#107
Hahaha, yes me too....
Heidi was my first anime.
But my first lovely anime was DragonBall
04/11/2015 21:36cEMona'#108
Sword art Online
04/14/2015 14:08Raeslin#109
The Vision of Escaflowne
04/17/2015 20:52[S]иipє™#110
Naruto!!!
And I still like it :3
04/21/2015 12:59Rhodeus#111
One Piece <3
04/22/2015 14:53mellz10#112
My first Anime that wasn't on TV was Death Note. And it's still my number 1.
I watched a couple of Animes, but no one is getting close to Death Note.
04/22/2015 15:11ugurano#113
im not anime freak, but gantz my favorit
04/22/2015 20:59Yumalei#114
Pokemon / Digimon <3 old but gold :3
04/25/2015 12:52sharkiee#115
I was used to watch pokemon, digimon, onepiece etc. when i was younger. The first "real" Anime ive seen was Highschool of the Dead, since then i started watching anime daily ^_^
04/26/2015 07:08AnimeLover-MY♥#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkiee
I was used to watch pokemon, digimon, onepiece etc. when i was younger. The first "real" Anime ive seen was Highschool of the Dead, since then i started watching anime daily ^_^
Just asking , you like Yaoi? :p
04/29/2015 14:18Thomas die Lokomotive#117
Dragonball Z. :D
05/03/2015 13:37Nevada'#118
Elfenlied
05/03/2015 16:00Critizz#119
Dragonball, then Naruto.
05/03/2015 16:10AnimeLover-MY♥#120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi_Yoku
Elfenlied
:o Elfenlied first episod seriosuly , RIP for that girl :C