[Release] SeaFight GoldBot!

06/04/2014 02:26 tazoulis1994#106
seachart not fount and bla bla bla what i do now? :(
06/04/2014 14:07 marius7000#107
Is it possible to make it, that this bot shoots event npcs too (or only event npcs without any Admiral and Gold NPCs)?

If yes, where do change the color code of the color picker?

Sorry for my english
06/04/2014 16:17 queenshouse#108
HP not found, please make sure you are full rep.
Hp non trovati!
Successfully executed
06/04/2014 23:10 Gackelmane#109
It doesn't shout at my Windows 8, but at my other laptop with windows 7 it works .. :?
I don't know why it isn't shooting on my windows 8.. Can anybody help me? ^^
06/05/2014 15:03 Oxidium#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
i have an other solution.
you may have noticed that the new custom client gives out two colors outside the seamap, the one is black and the other is dark gray. this bot recognizes the rep button only if it is in the grey area, so move it there with your hp bar and see if it works... maybe im not very understandable but i hope you will get it
I tryed it, for me it doesn't work like you said :( But nice idea ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazoulis1994 View Post
seachart not fount and bla bla bla what i do now? :(
Contact me with your Skype ID, or TeamSpeak, and i will help you. TeamViwer is prefferd. (PM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurimas121 View Post
HP not found, please make sure you are full rep.
Hp non trovati!
Successfully executed


Contact me with your Skype ID, or TeamSpeak, and i will help you. TeamViwer is prefferd. (PM)

Anyone can help me ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1998 View Post
Hab alles probiert und er läuft nicht.Kann jemand helfen? Danke
Bitte schreib auch du mir eine PM mit deiner Skype-ID. Ich werde dich addn und dir vielleicht helfen können. TeamViewer wird bevorzugt ;)
06/05/2014 15:52 trolleras9#111
there seems to be something wrong.
none of my friends can use this bot but i can(same settings)
this is very strange.
06/05/2014 16:05 norimeda#112
is not shooting goes close to NPC but doesnt shoot
06/05/2014 16:42 Oxidium#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
there seems to be something wrong.
none of my friends can use this bot but i can(same settings)
this is very strange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norimeda View Post
is not shooting goes close to NPC but doesnt shoot
I think i got the problem. i've already helped TheDevillInsideMe ;) (skype + teamViewer)
06/05/2014 17:53 CageOfEden#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidium View Post
I think i got the problem. i've already helped TheDevillInsideMe ;) (skype + teamViewer)
Couldn't you try to write how did you help him here? I too have the same problem; my ship follows npc but it doesn't shoot
06/05/2014 23:00 JhonnyGron#115
Only is it :/
I've done everything, I put the values ​​manually requests, but does not work.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/06/2014 16:06 Oxidium#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by CageOfEden View Post
Couldn't you try to write how did you help him here? I too have the same problem; my ship follows npc but it doesn't shoot
Its very hard to explain and write. Because of this read the small text of my signature ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JhonnyGron View Post
Only is it :/
I've done everything, I put the values ​​manually requests, but does not work.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
PM you skype-ID ( if you have) I will try to help you. TeamViewer is preffered
06/11/2014 14:47 GOETHE.#117
How can i shoot the tantakle? why modify i want do ?

sorry for my bad english
06/11/2014 15:48 trolleras9#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOETHE. View Post
How can i shoot the tantakle? why modify i want do ?

sorry for my bad english
change the npc color with the tentacle color in scar
06/11/2014 16:02 bekebeko#119
route is not going to help me
06/11/2014 16:13 GOETHE.#120
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
change the npc color with the tentacle color in scar

1)
I change this :

Quote:
ColoriNpc:=15654246;Water:=3876096;FireCol:=622847;FiringCol:=1802495; IslandCol:=5592490;IslandMMCol:=8026812;Attacked:= 8388863;PlayerMM:=65280;Inventory:=1605887;Activat eItem:=229631;Repped:=2644878;Repping:=819455;HPBa r:=7000888;HPBar2:=7656248;ChatOnColour:=10454834; ChatOffColour:=10456114;CloseBoxColour:=16580391;S ystemMessage:=5931381;SystemMessageW:=5535596;Syst emMessageI:=5601390;SystemMessageGI:=5535599;Syste mMessageS:=3693158;SystemMessageSI:=5667183;Center Counter......

in this

Quote:
ColoriNpc:=0000FC;Water:=3876096;FireCol:=622847;FiringCol:=1802495; IslandCol:=5592490;IslandMMCol:=8026812;Attacked:= 8388863;PlayerMM:=65280;Inventory:=1605887;Activat eItem:=229631;Repped:=2644878;Repping:=819455;HPBa r:=7000888;HPBar2:=7656248;ChatOnColour:=10454834; ChatOffColour:=10456114;CloseBoxColour:=16580391;S ystemMessage:=5931381;SystemMessageW:=5535596;Syst emMessageI:=5601390;SystemMessageGI:=5535599;Syste mMessageS:=3693158;SystemMessageSI:=5667183;Center Counter......

Code:
 ship_602: #0000FC -- (Tentacle)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

2)

and i change the first code in :

Quote:
ColoriNpc:=0000FC;Water:=3876096;FireCol:=622847;FiringCol:=1802495; IslandCol:=5592490;IslandMMCol:=8026812;Attacked:= 8388863;PlayerMM:=65280;Inventory:=1605887;Activat eItem:=229631;Repped:=2644878;Repping:=819455;HPBa r:=7000888;HPBar2:=7656248;ChatOnColour:=10454834; ChatOffColour:=10456114;CloseBoxColour:=16580391;S ystemMessage:=5931381;SystemMessageW:=5535596;Syst emMessageI:=5601390;SystemMessageGI:=5535599;Syste mMessageS:=3693158;SystemMessageSI:=5667183;Center Counter......
Code:
Color Picked: 16515072 at (662, 345)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

but the scar doesn't shoot tentakle...

Could you write the exactly code?