CocaineWars - WarRock Chapter 1 Server

01/16/2014 00:53 washtimes#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyno™ View Post
Nope, should work fine.
Can you tell me your username? so i can check it in the Database
I got in, I realized I had a caplock on haha.

My IGN is rebel18.
01/16/2014 02:13 Cyno™#107
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBlow View Post
I hope that you will enjoy the same treatment that you are reserving for me (warrockmontana) and infinitywar, greetings :)
What do you mean?
01/16/2014 08:03 zicos77#108
Very Good Server (No lagg)
01/16/2014 08:59 Cyno™#109
Servers are online!
We have migrated to a newer Client Version,
just run WRLauncher.exe and let the Updater do its job :)

FFA SpawnPlaces fixed,new maps added,new Weapons today :)
About the crashing issue i hope, that this patch will help in resloving it.

Kind Regards Cyno__™
01/16/2014 10:58 xSincex#110
Bei mir kommt der Fehler,


Connection failed, Returning to the Main Screen.
01/16/2014 11:35 washtimes#111
Same here. Oh well, no rush...it's a beta after all.
01/16/2014 12:08 Cyno™#112
Try it now please :)
Should work now
01/16/2014 12:09 washtimes#113
I can verify that the server is working now.
01/16/2014 14:21 Tony906#114
I want play,some1 join the server :)
01/16/2014 14:58 cluckt#115
cyno please come ingame and ban untoxiic he's overclocking like an idiot
01/16/2014 18:12 Puran#116
still not working..
cannot get a file [version.txt]
01/16/2014 19:12 Kazbah__#117
Quote:
still not working..
cannot get a file [version.txt]
download the new launcher!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/16/2014 20:04 neti45#118
connection failed returning to the main screen...
01/17/2014 16:59 Tony906#119
Server don't work..
01/18/2014 10:31 Dogukan47#120
Kommt jemand zocken?