[Release] ApiBot

09/17/2014 19:40 Roman852#106
Im playing on czech servers.
09/17/2014 21:35 Staspytel#107
I thought there's a GG clicker so I downloaded it...clicking GG this way would be 10 times slower than do it in DO website :D
09/17/2014 23:15 Trick Kiste#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staspytel View Post
I thought there's a GG clicker so I downloaded it...clicking GG this way would be 10 times slower than do it in DO website :D
Yeah the HttpWebRequest in AutoIt seem to be a bit on the slow side, but I'll improve my code so it'll be somewhat faster. To that I do what to add a log so when you click, you know whatcha got ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Im playing on czech servers.
All 3 czech servers are supported...
09/24/2014 12:39 vokovl#109
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] )
09/24/2014 12:57 Requi#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick Kiste View Post
Yeah the HttpWebRequest in AutoIt seem to be a bit on the slow side, but I'll improve my code so it'll be somewhat faster. To that I do what to add a log so when you click, you know whatcha got ;)
WinHttp is not slow. But autoit doesn't support multi threads.
09/24/2014 22:29 Trick Kiste#111
Quote:
Originally Posted by vokovl View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] )
Technically, it's not "offline". You could (as you showed in the video) log in and use it without any problems. What point are you try to prove here? Also, why are you posting a "crack" when it's free anyways? Not like you're changing anything about the script... Seems, well how do I say, waste of time eh?

Edit: Looks like you just removed the part of the script where is goes to my website and checks if it's online or offline. Nothing special and I programmed that for a reason ya know. If there's a bug/or BP update, and everytime someone logs in and apibot crashes, kinda sucks and is pointless (just like your efforts to do, well, whatever you're doing... teehee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
WinHttp is not slow. But autoit doesn't support multi threads.
Yeah it's not slow got that ;) Just too bad AutoIt doesn't support multithreading, but in the upcoming update I will be changing everything around and there will be multiple files (.exe) and not only the single apibot.exe. Each function (so like login, gg clicks, auction etc) will be it's own .exe and will be executed from apibot.exe and the response will be saved in files and read by apibot.exe. This'll improve speed and reliability (program does often freeze "not responding").
09/25/2014 18:25 Paura123#112
so it is online or not?
09/25/2014 23:24 Jokes'#113
i have problem, help please ! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/26/2014 00:19 Trick Kiste#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes' View Post
i have problem, help please ! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I am in the progress of updating. I wasn't aware of this bug, because most users are able to log in. I'll look into it and thank you for reporting this problem. What server are you on?
09/26/2014 00:32 Jokes'#115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick Kiste View Post
I am in the progress of updating. I wasn't aware of this bug, because most users are able to log in. I'll look into it and thank you for reporting this problem. What server are you on?
FR3 (france 3, french server)
09/26/2014 07:53 vokovl#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes' View Post
i have problem, help please ! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
LOL))) you start not unpacked from archive))) long ago I so didn't laugh

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/26/2014 10:18 Jokes'#117
thank you . Now I get to start it, but it does nothing except going in circles ( he does not kill anyone and does not collect any box) #Google translate
09/26/2014 10:22 vokovl#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes' View Post
but it does nothing except going in circles ( he does not kill anyone and does not collect any box) #Google translate
it's no bot)))) it is utility) read description
09/26/2014 13:00 Trick Kiste#119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes' View Post
thank you . Now I get to start it, but it does nothing except going in circles ( he does not kill anyone and does not collect any box) #Google translate
I know it doesn't have those features! It's a tool not an in-game bot ;)
09/26/2014 16:35 BAHOZ447#120
session expıred :