[P.O.C.] Begin hacking on DarkOrbit client..

11/02/2012 20:50 bossfong#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall57 View Post
then say what it is. i saw there "client" and "emulation"
As I said, if you don't know what this means, ignore it. It means nothing to "average users". This is only interesting for devs. And if more devs get interested, there might be more software related to DO.
That's what I means for you, I guess.
11/02/2012 20:59 »jD«#107
Yea wood, that's why I'm writing a abc parser on c# ;) ahahaha and it is replicatable on c# btw...

Anyways someone was asking about my private server. I'll post screenshots but no link as it is a closed beta and I don't want Bigpoint sueing us like every other private server.
-jD
11/02/2012 21:05 W00dL3cs#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduncanator View Post
Yea wood, that's why I'm writing a abc parser on c# ;) ahahaha and it is replicatable on c# btw...

Anyways someone was asking about my private server. I'll post screenshots but no link as it is a closed beta and I don't want Bigpoint sueing us like every other private server.
-jD
Nope, the flash.display.Loader is not replicable in C#...
Or at least, not in native code: if you have another way, curious to know more about :P
11/02/2012 21:26 maledict#109
jduncanator you're doing some extra work, but your problem.. And flash bytecode IS JITed, read the tamarin sources. It is NOT javascript VM. (i know there's some intermediate representation, but the important is the end result..who cares what's inbetween, you know..)

AS3Verbose in mm.cfg is of your interest and also AS3StaticProfile (about nanojit)

and all others who are not interested please simply IGNORE this thread

ps: sk/cz you're idiots.. :D
11/02/2012 21:58 bossfong#110
It'd be quite interesting if one could simply compile tamarin (and build a little tool) to gain the results of the obfusc shit.
btw. who wishes for a dev board related to do?
11/02/2012 22:02 W00dL3cs#111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfong View Post
It'd be quite interesting if one could simply compile tamarin (and build a little tool) to gain the results of the obfusc shit.
btw. who wishes for a dev board related to do?
Obfuscators nowadays do not simply execute when swf is loaded/executed/compiled etc: they REALLY replace the variable names in the constants pool. And given that new names are generated at random, the process is not reversible :P

Anyway a DO dev board would be interesting, if actually there were developers who want to collaborate...
11/02/2012 22:14 bossfong#112
I didnt mean that obfusc stuff you are referring to, I meant something different ;)

I would collaborate :)
11/02/2012 22:31 W00dL3cs#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfong View Post
I didnt mean that obfusc stuff you are referring to, I meant something different ;)

I would collaborate :)
What did you mean then? XD
11/02/2012 22:36 maledict#114
You mean dump the decoded code or what? You can probably dump the code directly from memory with olly or some other tool..need to try that to be sure. But for the variables..just use cheatengine..it has some uses although you only watch the values ;).
11/02/2012 22:40 W00dL3cs#115
Are you talking about debugging the swf , studying the values of the variables?
Do not think its possible.. Or not directly: would need to study the memory etc... Too much work for so little results...
11/02/2012 22:49 kamieniarz#116
Anyway how to convert swf files to jpg, gif or mp4? :D

I decompile them by Flash Decompiler Trillix but I don't have full version to convert all... Is there any other good program for it?
11/02/2012 22:54 wall57#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Anyway how to convert swf files to jpg, gif or mp4? :D

I decompile them by Flash Decompiler Trillix but I don't have full version to convert all... Is there any other good program for it?
try trillix 5.. i have it craked. and i am able to get ALMOST anything from the ships.swf
11/02/2012 22:56 hyperbots.net#118
The protocol of game is coded by the RC4 code, to crack which it does not turn out yet.
11/02/2012 22:57 bossfong#119
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperbots.net View Post
The protocol of game is coded by the RC4 code, to crack which it does not turn out yet.
there is more to it.
11/02/2012 22:58 W00dL3cs#120
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperbots.net View Post
The protocol of game is coded by the RC4 code, to crack which it does not turn out yet.
It's not a simple RC4: it's a custom implementation. Amyway that's not the problem: the obfuscationrequest is, instead u.u