[Application] Dark Orbit Moderator

09/16/2012 18:32 edoardo1104#106
yes for me
09/16/2012 18:38 Nasenbär1312#107
Yes for me! :)
09/16/2012 20:50 Korywon#108
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/18/2012 17:24 Arby#109
Sorry for some of the inactivity. I will be more active now! (:
I hope more people will be able to post their opinions, and admins will take them into great consideration.
09/19/2012 08:24 Prime.™#110
I wanna Say yes
Yes (:
DArkorbit section need 1 more Mod
09/19/2012 15:10 'Laa#111
yes you are great!
you already get a moderator :)
and open a great boting service :)
you thebest :D
09/19/2012 15:34 Fancy-Pants#112
He`s mod! Congrats Fearful!
09/19/2012 15:55 linksus#113
SO, Fearful is our new Mod in the Browsergame-Section. :)
Welcome and gratulation. I hope your a good Mod. :D

#vote4close (precaution because of spam :rolleyes:)
09/19/2012 15:58 Sedrika#114
Glückwunsch.

Irgendjemand sollte ihm aber seinen Guard Rang abnehmen :)
09/19/2012 16:07 Muddy Waters#115
#added :)