[Tool]AutoSelect FINAL Version

08/26/2009 15:27 kryniubest#106
uhm when i open this program, it looks complete diffrent than on the screenshot. and i dont have autoselect button. can someone tell how to enable it?
pls.
08/29/2009 03:18 dukado#107
I'm having the Autoit Error
This said:

Line-1:
Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable

Anyone can help?
Thanks!
08/29/2009 03:48 DeSwa#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukado View Post
I'm having the Autoit Error
This said:

Line-1:
Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable

Anyone can help?
Thanks!
try with unpacked client.
08/29/2009 22:37 dukado#109
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSwa View Post
try with unpacked client.
What you need say about unpacked client man?!
LOL, let's think about:
-I installed the new client (Leg IV), and all right on (D:/Silkroad)
-Now, I put your program into the client folder.
-Thats ok, execute Silkroad, all normal, Enter on my char.
-After I'm on my char, I select the SRO_Client.exe, and try change the range to a value near 5000ft.
-The value changes, but when I press "Start Client Analyze" This appear the error.

Undersant now?:pimp:
08/29/2009 23:24 DeSwa#110
it cant analyze packed client. you must unpack the client with stripper.
08/30/2009 00:37 mfonse#111
not work with KSRO... crap, why nobody autoselect works with him!?!?!?!
08/31/2009 03:15 dukado#112
Did you have a unpacked client (SRO_Client) with you?
Can send it to me?
I'm crazy searching some programs, but I still have don't sucess with me ''/
I undrstood now what you need say, heheh.
Here is the image with the error on StripperX:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks for Attention,
Menna
08/31/2009 12:42 DeSwa#113
Unpacked Client (v1.210) » [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/31/2009 19:44 AIexyuS#114
wel i'm trying to use this program in tsro.. i press analayze client.. it does but when should select mobs it dosen't .Need help
09/14/2009 22:01 nightwolf92#115
Does this still work with ECSRO?
09/15/2009 17:58 DeSwa#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf92 View Post
Does this still work with ECSRO?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

try this tool.
09/15/2009 18:09 aimia#117
i cant gewt it to work at all what do i need to download to make it work ?
09/15/2009 18:33 _slimshady_#118
Can this be made to work with cSRO?
09/15/2009 23:44 lesleycm#119
Can this be made to work with KSRO?
09/16/2009 16:07 Shadowz75#120
lol dont want to spam, but why do you rename .txt files to .dll files?