TS2DropperDLL version

03/06/2012 19:46 lolzo10#106
If this went down to 15 dollars i would buy it asap...
It looks awesome though..
03/06/2012 20:59 ts2dropper#107
already you can make money with this.
i think 30$ is normal
you can make money with this and you can grind safely.
redemption server 500-1b+ in24 hour
tranquality server 1b-2b+ in 24 hour
nemesis server ....1b -2b+ in 24 hour

or you can buy standart version withless cod packet...
standart packet 10$ for a month...
03/06/2012 23:07 lolzo10#108
So what you are saying is that if I had it on for about 15 days non stop I would get about 10-15b ? damn thats alot :P
03/07/2012 05:19 ts2dropper#109
no I selling it for a month
03/07/2012 15:46 lolzo10#110
If I got this could I use this on several computers or is it locked to one pc?

I also wonder how is this hack for lvling with full str build?
03/07/2012 17:59 ts2dropper#111
its working only on a computer. but you can use multiclient...
03/07/2012 18:34 lolzo10#112
ahh.... I need this on my desktop and my two laptops...
03/07/2012 18:58 ts2dropper#113
you can buy cod packet for make money with desktop, and you can buy standart packet for laptop:D

cod packet 30 $
standart packet 10$
03/07/2012 20:26 lolzo10#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts2dropper View Post
you can buy cod packet for make money with desktop, and you can buy standart packet for laptop:D

cod packet 30 $
standart packet 10$
ok I have decided to buy one cod I would appreciate it if you answered here within 2 hours so I can use it this night :)
I will check like every 15min and when you write back i send you payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts2dropper View Post
you can buy cod packet for make money with desktop, and you can buy standart packet for laptop:D

cod packet 30 $
standart packet 10$
payment sent 30 dollar for cod :)
03/09/2012 13:07 ts2dropper#115
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzo10 View Post
ok I have decided to buy one cod I would appreciate it if you answered here within 2 hours so I can use it this night :)
I will check like every 15min and when you write back i send you payment



payment sent 30 dollar for cod :)
I sended your files to your mail address.

ty for buy...

good luck...
03/09/2012 13:44 w2lC##116
why is standard package 10$ now, not 5$ anymore? :)
03/09/2012 16:31 lolzo10#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts2dropper View Post
I sended your files to your mail address.

ty for buy...

good luck...
ty for the hack works perfect everything about it!!! thx again 20m in just 15min :) lol + drops
03/09/2012 22:42 ts2dropper#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzo10 View Post
ty for the hack works perfect everything about it!!! thx again 20m in just 15min :) lol + drops
if you want more drop and money, you can use multiclient...
example:
1 char make 400m in 24 saat redemption, 2 char 800:) 3 char like 1b...

tranq and nemesis will be more:D:D

and I think , don't get materials for sell. because they are cheap. but you should got temple keys. because got temple keys 333333coin sell to herb:D
03/10/2012 10:38 lolzo10#119
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts2dropper View Post
if you want more drop and money, you can use multiclient...
example:
1 char make 400m in 24 saat redemption, 2 char 800:) 3 char like 1b...

tranq and nemesis will be more:D:D

and I think , don't get materials for sell. because they are cheap. but you should got temple keys. because got temple keys 333333coin sell to herb:D
omg i made 400m from the hack yesterday + drops and they made a reroll to the server ... Though hack works perfect :)

the hack needs to be downgraded i think to the patch before this one
03/10/2012 13:32 ts2dropper#120
they made rollback because new bosses droped 1b 500m 100m .
for example: there are 4 boss in g9- 911 war . and 1b 500m 100m and empty. they made rollback to 06.03.2012. but patch came at 05.03.2012