[SHARE] Interlude Preconfigured pack +Custom Client Modifications for Newbies

10/20/2011 05:53 camcoolerman#106
So far this guide has been great, but connecting the client isn't working. The server is up and fine, but my interlude client throws an error when I try to launch it from l2.exe. It states: Critical Error 2011.10.19 23:49:43
OS : Windows Vista 6.2 (Build: 7601)
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1996 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M (8538)

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I have re-installed a clean client 3 times now with the same results when i replace the system/animation/sound/systemtextures folders. Ive even tried loaders among other recommended fixes. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated, this has been driving me crazy all day. Thanks!

*edit* Disregard my last post. Apparently you were supposed to merge the folders given with the current ones in your installation. Its working great now!!
02/13/2012 07:43 extasys2#107
alguien sigue este post?
03/17/2012 18:48 AikoLtu#108
Where is sql? I'm spawning custom npcs, but it's not exist.. I need customs sql of this pack
04/17/2012 16:23 magneto30#109
Quote:
Originally Posted by jontan View Post
I can't make it work. :(

This is what I did:
First of all I downloaded a Lineage II Interlude client.
Then I extracted the "Preconfigured IL Pack" into C:/.
Then I made a copy of the 4 files inside (system,systextures,animation,textures) and replaced them in my Lineage II Interlude folder.
Then I pressed Start.bat, then the Startloginserver.bat (It say: "Server terminated abnormaly, Press any key to continue") Then I pressed a key
Then I pressed Startgameserver.bat, and the same message came up.

What did I do wrong? Do I need to download a special client or something? Please help me out! =)

Thank's in advice!
You must have Java jdk kit 6 on your computer installed... require because this is l2j -> l2java -.-:)
05/13/2012 15:28 laheebo#110
hmmmm i can't download ur file ...:(
05/29/2012 17:36 Eddhno#111
me either :( can't download
06/05/2012 22:33 A-Style#112
Guys, the new link for download is ONLINE!

Please note that, this server pack is for NEWBIES...is about the LEARN how this things works, I dont suggest you to use it for a production server!!!

Have fun!
07/07/2012 16:31 raulooo#113
I have 2 pc connected to router as I get the two to enter the same server bone like a network game

el servidor anda bien pero quiero que la otra pc que tengo conectada por router tambien pueda entrar cuando yo monto el server
12/20/2012 14:43 malakion#114
server terminated abnoramly....!
12/31/2012 22:37 braianm#115
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

LINK BROKEN, SERCHIN ILL FOUND IT AGAIN :))
02/20/2013 20:25 klitonas#116
i think you forgot the database installer
03/08/2013 19:27 dokeris#117
maybe anoyne can do one sql file, from all custom items?
10/26/2013 16:16 TheFlashhGG#118
Is this pack working all + balance ??

Is for PvP Server with 24 buff slots and is like normal PvP w/o cutom ! REPLY ME TY


TheFlashhGG
12/05/2014 19:34 vvaclavv94#119
new link ?
01/14/2015 20:04 drobee#120
new link maybe ?