ANI Quality Editor - Display selected DDS

02/04/2008 21:42 EleventySeven11#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrus999 View Post
i tried it. everything went according to the instruction.. but when i restarted my co. i dont see any item on ground..

i set it to change image on super and elite items. i tried dropping elite wand.. i dont see it on ground.. but its there.. i guessed where it was and picked it up again..

hmm. what could be wrong..
I recommend running the program a second time.
there is a new patch and it replaces the old mapitemicon.ani file, so after this patch you will need to run the program again anyways on the new file. if it doesnt work on the first try, run it for a second time, and then come back if it still doesnt work.

I uploaded the new unedited file to the thread for my editor ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ). so if it messes up beyond repair, you can replace it.

~EleventySeven11
02/04/2008 23:07 Oddness#107
Same thing that happened to Byrus happened to me as well. I did it three times but still no showing up. Oh well I guess xD.
02/04/2008 23:46 EleventySeven11#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddness View Post
Same thing that happened to Byrus happened to me as well. I did it three times but still no showing up. Oh well I guess xD.

Yeah, it actually happened to me as well, and what I did was copy the .exe file into my "...\Conquer 2.0\ani" folder and extract it there. (and it worked)

but the reason that I said to just try again is that, as I was remaking evanxxxm's program to change the gem images as well, I looked through his code and noticed that the placement of the executable file doesn't matter, as it saves everything to the desktop.

in any case, if his doesn't work for you there is always the slight chance that, for some obscure, unknown reason, mine would :D
(if you don't want gems to be changed, you can always just select the qualities you do want to change) the link is in my last post, if you feel its worth a shot. ;P

~EleventySeven11
02/05/2008 00:03 evanxxxm#109
u guys can double check the ani file (C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ani\MapItemIcon.ani)
open it with notepad and search for "9]"
see 2 lines below it, it should appeared something like "Frame0=data/MapItemIcon/tests.dds"
next u can check the dds file (C:\Conquer 2.0\data\MapItemIcon\)
see if u have some dds files that the name start with "test"
if both appeared to be correct, it should be fine

just tested after re-installing newest patch and re-run the program, u should see the same thing as this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/05/2008 01:04 EleventySeven11#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
u guys can double check the ani file (C:Program FilesConquer 2.0aniMapItemIcon.ani)
open it with notepad and search for "9]"
see 2 lines below it, it should appeared something like "Frame0=data/MapItemIcon/tests.dds"
next u can check the dds file (C:Conquer 2.0dataMapItemIcon)
see if u have some dds files that the name start with "test"
if both appeared to be correct, it should be fine

just tested after re-installing newest patch and re-run the program, u should see the same thing as this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it should be fine, yea. but for some reason when I first ran your V2 file, and put the files in their corresponding folders (yes, all co2 clients were closed), it didnt work for me. I'm clueless as to why though.

by the way, my curiosity got the better of me, and I timed how long it took for each of our programs to run. Yours ended up being only 9 seconds faster or so. and I wanted to ask you if you had any idea why.

I do want to ask you a couple things about your code if its not any trouble, should I just PM you?

~EleventySeven11
02/05/2008 02:27 mathu#111
Imma check it out, looks pretty decent^^
02/05/2008 02:40 mihaitudoreanu#112
Last one worked great but this one sounds even better so im gonna check it out.:)
02/05/2008 03:05 Nething#113
Yea after that patch it was still showing everything on ground but wasn't showing as a paw. I tried rerunning this twice and it still doesn't work :(. Not sure what to do. Although Eleventy's is the same thing I might try it next and see if it works.

EDIT: Worked with Eleventy's...
02/05/2008 13:24 evanxxxm#114
EleventySeven11@
go ahead and ask, i do more interested in replying questions about codings

Nething@
same thing, not a big deal which one u use
the purpose of creating this program is to give concepts of how editing ANI can benefits users
02/05/2008 16:58 evanxxxm#115
Updated to Version3
for more details about the differences
please check back first thread
02/06/2008 07:05 liljkiller00#116
wow i luv this, only if we could do it for gems >.<
700070.dds - tort gem
700060.dds - moon gem
700000.dds - pheonix gem
700050.dds - violet gem
700010.dds - dragon gem
700020.dds - i forget
700030.dds - i forget
700040.dds - i forget
02/06/2008 07:24 EleventySeven11#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljkiller00 View Post
wow i luv this, only if we could do it for gems >.<
700070.dds - tort gem
700060.dds - moon gem
700000.dds - pheonix gem
700050.dds - violet gem
700010.dds - dragon gem
700020.dds - i forget
700030.dds - i forget
700040.dds - i forget
mreh, I based mine off of his, and it includes gems...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

~EleventySeven11
02/06/2008 17:28 kapoo1001#118
man it is great!Now we can see quality.THNX!
02/06/2008 18:20 Azothoras#119
Hi, I'm a lvl 130 archer jumping around in BI killing hawks with 1 shot.

Just one problem I get MASSIVE lags here. I've removed all Sycee's and Golds although I still get some lags. Is there a way for you to rewrite your bot so that it shows all Ref/Uniq/Elite/Supers/Gems etc as paws and COMPLETELY removes all the other items.

I would GREATLY appreciate this. Because I don't pick up normal items to check if they are +1 anyway because it's a waste of time for me. All I pick up is Gems/Elite/Supers because thanks for evanxxxm's program I can see them on the ground :D
02/06/2008 23:36 PooRNooB#120
AniEdit.rar <<<========== Win32:Agent-QYH [Trj] <---- trojan horse .... , not sure if it represent any risk , but can any Mods check it for us ?