The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

07/15/2013 11:01 John​#11866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochemicals View Post
There's nothing other to say if you're new in this thread.
Actually, there is. You could simply try to participate in whatever is being discussed.
07/15/2013 11:22 death rain#11867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
Actually, there is. You could simply try to participate in whatever is being discussed.
Which is nothing in particular so I'll start a discussion. Did u go on holidays yet and if u did how was it? Tomorrow I'm going for a few days too that's why I am asking. I want to hear some positive replies now :p
07/15/2013 11:30 John​#11868
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
Which is nothing in particular so I'll start a discussion. Did u go on holidays yet and if u did how was it? Tomorrow I'm going for a few days too that's why I am asking. I want to hear some positive replies now :p
Nope, 3 weeks left until I've got holidays. :(
07/15/2013 11:35 theitfan1337#11869
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
Which is nothing in particular so I'll start a discussion. Did u go on holidays yet and if u did how was it? Tomorrow I'm going for a few days too that's why I am asking. I want to hear some positive replies now :p
Holidays? You mean moving from learning at my desk to learning in the garden?
07/15/2013 11:42 Ares#11870
I was going to delete all my push-posts, but now I've got spasm in my arm ._.
07/15/2013 12:29 Peshо#11871
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
Which is nothing in particular so I'll start a discussion. Did u go on holidays yet and if u did how was it? Tomorrow I'm going for a few days too that's why I am asking. I want to hear some positive replies now :p
Not yet.. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares​ View Post
I was going to delete all my push-posts, but now I've got spasm in my arm ._.
You are going to delete 5,777 posts? Nah man, that's too much. :D
07/15/2013 18:43 gabrielcool1#11872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Not yet.. :D


You are going to delete 5,777 posts? Nah man, that's too much. :D
Pesho are u stupid?
07/15/2013 19:02 Peshо#11873
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
Pesho are u stupid?
:(

Yes, what about you? :pimp: :D :D
07/15/2013 19:31 Ares#11874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
:(

Yes, what about you? :pimp: :D :D
I had 5908 posts before.
100 are still undeleted. I hate u.
07/15/2013 19:33 Peshо#11875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares​ View Post
I hate u.
It was just a joke. :( :| LOL

Well, I got so much E*Gold ... Love this rank. hahaha



Soo.. I just applied for Guardian once again. lol
07/15/2013 20:41 death rain#11876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
It was just a joke. :( :| LOL

Well, I got so much E*Gold ... Love this rank. hahaha



Soo.. I just applied for Guardian once again. lol
U need to fix your sig. I can't go to your page because the guardian (button) isn't working :o Btw, I'm going for guardian too :p
07/15/2013 20:55 Peshо#11877
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
U need to fix your sig. I can't go to your page because the guardian (button) isn't working :o Btw, I'm going for guardian too :p

Do you want to know if you are declined?
Go to this link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Then if you can click on ''Guardians'' again, you aren't accepted. I hope you undertans me, I'm really sleepy. :|
07/15/2013 22:52 Ares#11878
I really had to laugh when I saw your guardian application xD
Applies -> delete -> applies : D
I use to call those people retards.
07/16/2013 09:37 Dwarf.#11879
It's wrong if they accept him again :p
07/16/2013 11:07 John​#11880
I don't think they should actually give you the badge again. You had it, why did you remove it? In my opinion you should wait a little longer, receiving one, giving it away and trying to receive another one within 1-2 months isn't really a mature way of handling the situation.