Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

04/02/2013 00:25 Neko*#1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Chat with a person which begs me to buy a 1 minute lenght video for 50€ :
Lol when i was Bloody Silkroad GM this guys made a video for the admin for Egy Weapon :P
04/02/2013 23:48 Lolill0#1172
Several Peoples in Hotan have been seeing a Cloud with Faces on it.

*Le me stares in the Sky*

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I was rather bored but ya xD
04/08/2013 00:12 SnowStyle™#1173
Owners should stop think they're professional and add on their websites character stats like rev6 where we can see hp&mp of the guy stats and everything we can't create a good hybrid without people asking 24/7 how much hp&mp you got, str&int points blabla and when you don't tell em' they just go to the website and type your character name and see everything about your char including your stats points... and then copy same build as you its pretty annoying
04/08/2013 00:18 Snow*#1174
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
Owners should stop think they're professional and add on their websites character stats like rev6 where we can see hp&mp of the guy stats and everything we can't create a good hybrid without people asking 24/7 how much hp&mp you got, str&int points blabla and when you don't tell em' they just go to the website and type your character name and see everything about your char including your stats points... and then copy same build as you its pretty annoying
They can use mBot to check that (I guess) It tells the player HP&MP
04/08/2013 06:52 Krunchy*#1175
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
Owners should stop think they're professional and add on their websites character stats like rev6 where we can see hp&mp of the guy stats and everything we can't create a good hybrid without people asking 24/7 how much hp&mp you got, str&int points blabla and when you don't tell em' they just go to the website and type your character name and see everything about your char including your stats points... and then copy same build as you its pretty annoying
Ethereal :P
04/08/2013 07:19 elfuria#1176
Lol i never seen a "good hybrid" unless it was 80 cap 1:8 int spear. Glavie Pure STR ice,fire = win
04/08/2013 08:37 Qynchou#1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
Lol i never seen a "good hybrid" unless it was 80 cap 1:8 int spear. Glavie Pure STR ice,fire = win
On a casual unedited server force will always win no matter what.
04/08/2013 10:46 elfuria#1178
i actually like the joymax way of doing things letting us be able to press pills fast instead of with the MBOT. i can understand taking off all debuffs once every 15 seconds but not all of it all the time.
04/08/2013 16:46 Bartic#1179
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
Lol i never seen a "good hybrid" unless it was 80 cap 1:8 int spear. Glavie Pure STR ice,fire = win
Spear nuker, fire/cold, 6:1. I won against many glaive pure STR characters.
04/09/2013 00:58 SnowStyle™#1180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
Ethereal :P
Nah, China-road ^^ i stopped playin there coz with my kral hybrid I was pwning almost everyone and many people was asking me my real stats points and someone spammed me then he goes to the website and saw my stats points and created exactly same char as me but the difference between me and him, I was full npc and he donated so it was useless to keep playin there lol
04/09/2013 12:41 Haze*#1181
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
Nah, China-road ^^ i stopped playin there coz with my kral hybrid I was pwning almost everyone and many people was asking me my real stats points and someone spammed me then he goes to the website and saw my stats points and created exactly same char as me but the difference between me and him, I was full npc and he donated so it was useless to keep playin there lol
Agreed. Rev6 type of stats should not be available. You're trying hard to create a perfect build just so that some random retard can check the stats online and make a copy.

I hope that Venture won't have that kind of a bullshit website feature.
04/09/2013 20:17 鳳凰城#1182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Agreed. Rev6 type of stats should not be available. You're trying hard to create a perfect build just so that some random retard can check the stats online and make a copy.

I hope that Venture won't have that kind of a bullshit website feature.
Venture's team is just bullshit in my eyes. He/She said that they will run the server without protection :eek:.
My advice to venture: If you wanted to be perfect server, Build your own good elements.
04/09/2013 20:29 Nezekan#1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Agreed. Rev6 type of stats should not be available. You're trying hard to create a perfect build just so that some random retard can check the stats online and make a copy.

I hope that Venture won't have that kind of a bullshit website feature.
Our aim lies completely at the fact that the current system of sro lacks creativity, we will certainly not make it easier for people to be less creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Venture's team is just bullshit in my eyes. He/She said that they will run the server without protection :eek:.
My advice to venture: If you wanted to be perfect server, Build your own good elements.
You do know I am in the venture team right? If you know me then you should know that DDoS protection probably isn't the main issue. I'd like to know which elements we have stolen, in my eyes we are one of the only servers at the moment who are actually thinking creatively (though my opinion might be a bit biased)
04/09/2013 21:30 鳳凰城#1184
Well actually, the team is very dedicated with professional people ( It's enough you're there :p )
But, The problem is only about how to start the server as well.. I am currently playing sro since 2006 so my words should be worth as an experienced guy in sro life as well.
when I was a player, I liked much how the server actually goes from GM team to the players community.. Which are totally bullshit. then, I realized the main point of all servers which is * The developing *
There are many servers are out of developing because they do not choose the right person to edit the db as well, And, It's one of many reasons why any server become a bullshit.
I hope you do realize what you're doing.. and, I wish all of your team a good luck because you guys just wanted to create an entertainment .
04/09/2013 21:35 Qynchou#1185
I dont really understand where youre getting the idea that were stealing ideas from other servers? Theres nothing to steal, literally, name 1 good idea that any server has out there. Nothing. Not a single server out there has custom stuff that actually matters.

But ofcourse you can always put things like:

Autopotion: yes
uniqakes droop coins: yes
fw: yes
ctf: yes
alchemy: yes
charekter craete: yes

etc.