🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

10/11/2021 08:21 iRaxe#1156
Sure thing mate, i appreciate your long feedback.
I was Just telling that LScript Is another pentasharp fork of nyrex that Is a fork of t+ cracked of years ago maybe improved since the source Is available since years but yea, he Just says that only drawings are from toir, then everything else Is from pentasharp?
10/11/2021 14:09 JustSleepy#1157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunrai View Post
Robur. Forgot to add the name after leaving a review on their thread. Sorry.
A lot of those bugs were only caused by the new update (except the evade that has been an issue for a while) they're working on those problems but they are taking quite a while so I'm waiting to resub until after it has been fixed.
10/11/2021 19:42 kresiiii#1158
Cyberware24 any one has a experience with this script? I wonder if it is worth to pay for such a expensive platform, does any one have good alternative in range of 100USD per month UD?
10/12/2021 12:08 dreamlovez01#1159
Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
Finally got into bruhwalker, and boy what can i say

Orbwalker 10/10
Evade 10/10
Prediction 10/10
Logic 10/10


Active and friendly user base, has user made scripts made by extremely good devs, really flexibly and customizable.

I have used many platforms, almost all platforms on this list, private platforms, and can say that bruhwalker is currently the best one so far.

It's like an addiction atm, i can't stop playing, even if you want to int, you will still go positive KDA, this is how good this platform is.
now slot is full?
10/12/2021 12:39 Joca.#1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
Finally got into bruhwalker, and boy what can i say

Orbwalker 10/10
Evade 10/10
Prediction 10/10
Logic 10/10


Active and friendly user base, has user made scripts made by extremely good devs, really flexibly and customizable.

I have used many platforms, almost all platforms on this list, private platforms, and can say that bruhwalker is currently the best one so far.

It's like an addiction atm, i can't stop playing, even if you want to int, you will still go positive KDA, this is how good this platform is.
How do i get in their discord and apply for slot? How much does it cost also?
10/12/2021 13:46 kresiiii#1161
How to apply for bruhwalker?

Is there better script then Robur with access around 100usb?
10/13/2021 05:41 loltcg#1162
Silver to gold is scripts of legends atm kekw

If you wondering, the nyrex and pentasharp are not bad but its hated by the poster so he won't post it as legit. I personally used those and it works fine. p.s if you are not a good player then don't expect 99% of scripts to help because its supposed to help mechanics but if u position like a troll then u get the club. also if u cant make good decisions in the game then u are holding spacebar blind get some coaching maybe if you are close to silver using any kind of script :)

idk if holyness is serious or not but the last time I tried to sign up to them they asked me for my facebook and when I didn't tell them they didnt let me use it. :)

Also everyone keeps getting scammed by cyberware24 for no reason, there is posts here if you look of people not receiving the script after paying and I joined ASKED THEM for pictures and they said no for security reasons. Yea right lol they just dont have any script and won't show anything. no security for us just them kekw
10/13/2021 12:41 Joca.#1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
Silver to gold is scripts of legends atm kekw

If you wondering, the nyrex and pentasharp are not bad but its hated by the poster so he won't post it as legit. I personally used those and it works fine. p.s if you are not a good player then don't expect 99% of scripts to help because its supposed to help mechanics but if u position like a troll then u get the club. also if u cant make good decisions in the game then u are holding spacebar blind get some coaching maybe if you are close to silver using any kind of script :)

idk if holyness is serious or not but the last time I tried to sign up to them they asked me for my facebook and when I didn't tell them they didnt let me use it. :)

Also everyone keeps getting scammed by cyberware24 for no reason, there is posts here if you look of people not receiving the script after paying and I joined ASKED THEM for pictures and they said no for security reasons. Yea right lol they just dont have any script and won't show anything. no security for us just them kekw
I can agree that nyrex is fine, i used it for 2 or so months, then stopped for 1 or so and then came back again and used 7 days, experience was pretty okay, but sometimes i get frustrated and rant on their discord. Every script i tried has same issue as i mentioned, it's just not perfect, and that is really disappointing to see most expensive platform named cyberware24 are scamming. Sad

Edit: And i totally agree that you need macro, if you dont know to position properly you will get fucked, you still need brain even tho you script, first time when i started scripting i was playing worse than before when i played legit, later i got better understanding and i adjusted my play style.
10/13/2021 18:28 GFan9#1164
Neither of bruhwalker staff responds on discord, how to get in the que, how to get in official discord? I would really like to start playing, looking for help :(
10/13/2021 19:57 kresiiii#1165
Does any one has problems with FPS drop of 60% with Robur? How to fix this?
10/13/2021 22:35 luucaspaatrick#1166
cyberware 24 is scam and i can prove it.
10/14/2021 00:00 JustSleepy#1167
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFan9 View Post
Neither of bruhwalker staff responds on discord, how to get in the que, how to get in official discord? I would really like to start playing, looking for help :(
Applications are closed due to a high amount of people in queue, I don't think it's possible to get in as of now.
10/14/2021 04:15 loltcg#1168
Gaming on Steroids is not "bad" and better than toir. Just need a good pc...
No crashes, smooth orbwalker, smooth combos, well made champion scripts, great evade
Robur is a scam, that's how bad it is.
Toir is average as hell.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
GOS isn't bad, it just needs a decent pc to make use of it without lagging.
10/14/2021 05:05 minababytwice#1169
Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
Hey all, some interesting news. Gaming on Steroids is pretty decent and it's not "bad". You just need a good computer to make it perform well, so I recommend a gaming pc and follow community guides. For me it outperforms Toir and has lots of settings to configure :)

No crashes, fast speed, smooth orbwalker, lots of controls, smooth combos and working well made champion scripts with limited flaws, great evade that can be configured and the best value

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
GOS isn't bad bro, it just needs a decent pc to make use of it without lagging. Should be stated because that's the case for me. It's only rather bad on bad pcs because the platform is external :/

Robur doesn't even come close to GOS, it's clearly worse. Toir has no prediction or customization and also trash hit chance missing abilities compared to gos

Lesson of the day: get a better computer :confused:

So people play 60$ for robur when gos is 15 euros and is better. I felt this is kind of wrong so I decided to talk about it lol

I just found out anyway, I did not expect it to be this good.

Should keep me happy until I get hanbot bypass I guess
isn't GOS external tho ? and external are kinda worse than internal in terms of script performance ?
10/14/2021 05:45 itsn1ghtfall#1170
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFan9 View Post
Neither of bruhwalker staff responds on discord, how to get in the que, how to get in official discord? I would really like to start playing, looking for help :(
What poodyr said is correct, applications are closed atm due to high volume of tickets. I don't reply much to this thread regarding bruhwalker because I had my comments deleted a few times by ice tea since replying that slots are full seemed inappropriate or out of topic.