Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving

06/20/2015 01:46 Randomguy13371#1141
auto equip dont work Im stuck with 7D lol.
06/20/2015 01:48 Katara*#1142
Eh shall I come back to play sro,wondering hm ..
How is the server ? :)
06/20/2015 01:48 rayto100#1143
Mine stopped at 42 items. I still didn't got my 6d spear.
06/20/2015 01:48 FonicosZan#1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy13371 View Post
auto equip dont work Im stuck with 7D lol.
You don't get more than 7d mate.
06/20/2015 01:51 sindaco#1145
i stucked at the 56 weap...they could add the 60 and stop at d8 lol
06/20/2015 01:52 Possessive#1146
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
You don't get more than 7d mate.
Well, I'm stuck with 6D and highest lvl 48.
06/20/2015 01:53 badibatu22#1147
Auto equipment system has a problem, please fix it.
06/20/2015 01:55 oNe.Tupac#1148
Whats about the ip limit ?!
some player log in 3 accs
other players cant even login 2 ;/?
06/20/2015 01:55 ™MagicStorm™#1149
Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Eh shall I come back to play sro,wondering hm ..
How is the server ? :)
i remember u , the kid :P .. yup its worth to play ,u r welcome :)
06/20/2015 01:57 Katara*#1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™MagicStorm™ View Post
i remember u , the kid :P .. yup its worth to play ,u r welcome :)
Haha, alright I'll try It out tomorow, gotta download now. :)
Sbot works right?
06/20/2015 02:02 NotEvenMad#1151
Trolling like a boss.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/20/2015 02:03 Snow_KILL#1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Haha, alright I'll try It out tomorow, gotta download now. :)
Sbot works right?
sbot op
work ewerywhere
06/20/2015 02:07 FonicosZan#1153
Auto equipment should be fixed now.
06/20/2015 02:09 jyushinshuu#1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
You don't get more than 7d mate.
mine stopped at lv33. WTF!
06/20/2015 02:10 FonicosZan#1155
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyushinshuu View Post
mine stopped at lv33. WTF!
Ye its fixed now hehe